I think i stored wrong

Hollywood82

A while back i obtained a quart ball jar full of some wicked wax. Finally managed to get down to last 1/4 of the jar when i found it knocked over, of course lid wasn't secured, and a majority of it is now stuck to the exterior of jar and embedded into a nylon bag. I know the bag is a lost cause.

What's the best way to save remainder? Thanks for any help

Hollywood82,

tgvp

Not sure what others will suggest, what about putting it in the freezer or refridgerator and scraping what you can into a container?
And you could try to heat some coconut oil and put the bag in in order to turn what is left into some cannaoil? The risk of having some contaminants in the bag (dust, small nylon threads, ...), I believe this would be the safest way to retrive what's really embedded in the fabric. Just try to keep the heat as low as possible, squeeze the bag (with gloves, hot oil is... hot) and filter it through the smallest micron bag you have

tgvp,

GoldenBud

Not sure what others will suggest, what about putting it in the freezer or refridgerator and scraping what you can into a container?
yeah that's the way, freeze it, then the oil molecules will get closer each other, then scrape it wisely

GoldenBud,

Hollywood82

Thank you guys for your responses. I believe i will go the edible way. Fortunately the bag had been washed just a few days prior so contaminates should be minimal. Happy toking and stay fresh

Top Bottom