I-MAGMA by Iecigbest

Iecigbest

Manufacturer
Hello FC Community and Fellow Members, today we introduce you to Iecigbest's latest masterpiece: I-MAGMA. This 2-in-1 portable vaporizer isn’t just for a variety of cannabis concentrates but also supports quick interchangeability with 510 cartridge, providing you with a flexible experience.

Take a look at the appearance of the product:
2-1-scaled.jpg

Ease of Use and Cleaning: I-MAGMA is designed with user-friendliness in mind. It's easy to operate, with one-click startup, both novices and veterans can quickly master it and fall deeply in love with this device. Furthermore, cleaning is straightforward, ensuring your vaporizer remains in its optimal condition.

Cheer with friends: simply remove the glass component and raise a toast with friends. Perfect for social gatherings, our unique glass-raising design adds an air of elegance to your sessions.

Temperature control, there are four modes to choose from, click 5 times continuously to start/stop, click three to adjust the voltage, different colors of LED lights represent different voltages. Double-click to start heating, and the clouds slowly rise from the bottom of the glass.
6-1-scaled.jpg

You can clink glasses with your friends at the party, celebrate together, and enjoy your favorite flavor. It's available in black or red and costs just $99.99

Here is the demonstration video of I-MAGMA:

Here find more: https://iecigbest.com/product/the-i-magma-e-dab-rig/

Any related questions can be asked below, best wishes to everyone.

Iecigbest,

GoldenBud

good luck, but why the battery is so small? 1600mAh? which temperatures it supports?
and like.. why did you release the vape if you can't post a video of usage, like real video? not demonstration?
idk.. i like the low price for sure but 1600mAh sounds like not much

GoldenBud,

simba

@weedanwine
Sure looks like a WIDE mouthpiece at the top…..
Yeah so you can "drink" the vapour. Quite a few exhibitors had these at Product Earth to demo their cartridges. They're a gimmick sure, but it is a nicer way to share cart with friends than passing it as I do like watching the centre fill with vapour.

Don't think I'd ever buy one because I rarely use cartridges, but if you were a regular user of them at home then it's not the worst purchase.

Top Bottom