I-DOSING?

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Just saw a news story about sound drugs , basically binaural beats that mimic any drug, kids are all over you tube.
Crazy shit , I tell ya!!!
One frequency enters left ear (with headphones) and a different frequency enter right ear but the combination of both different frequencies can mimic all kids of stuff.
Just found this interesting but scary at the same time !!!

http://www.sound-drugs.com/

WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Seren

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
These always looked pretty chill.

YEAH , theres some good binaural beast for relaxation and all kinds of mental stimulation , but now the trend for kids to get high no matter what ,is I dosing !!!

Those sem way chiil, I had an app on my old iphone (android now) and it was binaural beat's to help memory , awareness, sleep, relaxation and a few others, worked well i have to add!!

BLAZING OG,

Seren

Away with the fairies
That poor little fella doesn't look like he's enjoying that one bit! Fascinating stuff though - I wonder what the cannabis sequence is like .....

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
That poor little fella doesn't look like he's enjoying that one bit! Fascinating stuff though - I wonder what the cannabis sequence is like .....
Thats what I said "poor guy", honestly it seemed to disturbing that I closed the video out.
I was thinking the same ,would save me thousands a year if it worked lol lol
Its all over the news, thats were I saw it, Its going viral according to them lol lol
Interesting indeed.

BLAZING OG,
Reactions: Seren
Top Bottom