I am looking into my first enail and I have a question or 2 if you do not mind

the123321

I am new to dabbing and I want to try an enail. I am tired of using so much butane with a torch and I keep getting black marks that I have to burn off to clean it and that uses a lot of butane and I read that you can use an enail to heat up iso in the banger to clean it. I have 2 questions for it if you do not mind.

I have read quite a few recommendations for 710 coils and the auber rdk-300 pid with it. I just bought a 25mm hq thick quartz banger from greek glass that I want to use with it. That would work with the 25mm 710 coil right? Is the auber and the 710 coil for it a good set for it? What do you recommend for it?

I usually take a few dabs a day with like 1-2 hours or more or less between dabs. Would it be better to leave the enail on all day or would it be better to turn it on and off several times a day when I do different sessions 1-2 hours or so apart for it on there?

the123321,
Reactions: arb

strech

Can't go wrong with either of those picks.

I turn my nail off if I'm not going to use it for an hour or 2. Heat up time is minimal so not much of an inconvenience to turn off. Plus I think that controller has an auto shut off.

the123321

Thanks. I was wondering if it was worse for the controller to turn it on and off several times in the day instead of leaving it on all day for it on there.

the123321,
Reactions: arb

the123321

Thanks. I talked with Shane and he hooked me up with a great deal on the coil for it. I am very happy with the service from 710coils so far. I am now looking at the auber rdk-300b for it. Do you think it would be plug and play on there?

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I do know pin layout on different coils and controllers are different. That is as far as my knowledge on that goes.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@the123321 @scy123 it doesn't really impact the controllers like it did in the past. I turn mine on whenever I am home and off when I leave. Sometimes I will be in and out of my place many times and each time they get shut off and on with no issues =)

Aubers are also plug and play as you asked. But there is a setting adjustment you can do to let the Auber utilize the extra 50 watts. But it is not a major change =)

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Not an enail, but I know some stuff out there can be really robust. I left my Arizer Extreme Q on and heating all the time for over a year with no problems. Soooo good lol, just throw a load in and start vaping.

Other people make it fragile on purpose though, so you have to buy a new one when it dies lol.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I don't dab very much, but I can vouch for that banger, 710 coil, auber300 combo. I have it and it is professional grade in my book. Although my use is sporatic, I wanted to own a quality set up for when I want that experience.

What I like about the 300 is the ease of use. A lot of the other enail controllers have the hard to push little buttons that go too slow or too fast. The 300 has a large dial that is so easy to use. Plus the auto shut off is a great safety addition. I believe the new auber300 models all have that boost setting. Slightly older models have to be sent in to be updated. Mine has not been updated, but then I don't need a big boost with my little dabs.

the123321

Thanks @710Coils for the information. I have read your faq and I plan to do your steps to set up the auber with your coil. Thank you for the help with the order. Top A+++ customer service you have there.

Thanks @scy123. I may try that for it.

Thanks @BabyFacedFinster. That is good to hear that the combo I am planning to do is working for you. You have the greek glass hq banger with the 710 coil? I plan to read up on the auber to figure out what the settings like boost do for it on there.

Top Bottom