Hydrobrick Maxx B. Limba & Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azn2101

p9FbacN

Hello im selling 2x Hydrobricks, the B. Limba model is not brand new but is Unused. The Walnut Maxx came with a divot on its face that I thought might come to affect the preformance so I contcted PIU who then directed me to SBL for the warranty but it never came to that and the replacement Maxx (B. Limba) was never used. I was able to keep the original Maxx because I was simultaneously making a deal on a SBJr in an Exotic Wood and was offered a deal that if I bought them in the same Wood choice I could keep the original Walnut Maxx from PIU (I have emails from Alice at PIU and Kenny at SBL to confirm this.)

Please check out all the images of both units on my imgur account under the same username: Azn2101.

The Walnut has a few battle scars but it's all aesthic, no lacking in preformance and both units come with all Accessories that they originally came with (some B. Limba accessories aren't even opened) and extras (18 to 18 MP clip, sealed Silicone Container with SBL Butter to condition the unit, & a few stiff bristle paint brushes to clear the screen and the unit)

B. Limba - $145
Walnut - $110

http://imgur.com/gallery/p9FbacN

PayPal is the only form of payment I accept Thank you,
Azn2101.

SOLD Thank you all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom