How to keep buds submerged for water curing?

Alexis

If you water cure those different strains, you will be very likely to deplete the material of enough terp content to make the strains indistinguishable from one another anyway - this is an important consideration. Whilst it is good to be able to enjoy different strains here, it may be much less efficient to do so. Buds that are water cured weigh much less and can be rendered almost devoid of smell by the end of it.

You could bubble wash 1 zip in order to keep strains separate. I would only do this if you have only 1oz of one strain and a few oz of others. If you only have 1oz of each, just mix them together and be done with it. You'll still retain more of the actives that make different strains noticeably different in this way, even if the resin is all collected together. :2c:

I understand what it is like being quite disabled and unable to manage processing, but 1-3 zip bubble runs should be manageable for you and negate any heavy lifting that larger runs may require. Please also consider whether inhalation is ideal for you, as you have identified that you suffer from serious respiratory problems. Edibles, topics, sublinguals, oral-mucosal sprays are all better ideas here.

If you stick to inhalation/vaporization; in light of your respiratory woes, I am much more firmly of the view that you should consider extracts and avoid flowers. This will drastically reduce the amount of vapor that you inhale to get the desired medical effects which is sure to increase and benefit your respiratory functioning. Just make sure not to dab more than you vape so that your tolerance doesn't run away from dosing too much at a time. A good guide is .3g of decent flower in a vape = roughly a .05g dab of resin from the same flower.
Thanks fur further information. I do use edibles. It does still cause respiratory symptoms. But it also is much more debilitataing for me muscularly and greatly enhances my fatigue.
Edibles are a godsend for my stomach and digestion though. I dont enjoy edibles nearly as much as vaporizing.

I cant take cbd oil at all. The respiaratory symptoms are actually worse than vaping flower. The cbd oil is good for me, it is an unisual healing reaction, a type of immune response, due to haveing had chronic infections in my lungs and nervous system for 12 years.
But it is too much to handle. I can tolerate vaping flower better.

It is mostly due to the infections that I have the respiratory allergy to weed and vapor. Infections cause an allergy type rraction when in a particular organ, that can vanish once cured.
I am actually very close to FINNALY clearing all my infections. I just keep having bad luck and picking up more viruses before I get clear. But so close now honestly.
It really should happen soon, just a little luck. This will enormously reduce,,or eliminate my reaction to vaporizimg weed.

Last summer, I had a viral infection get into my heart. At the time, I suddenly developed an allergy type reaction to edibles,,causing a reaction in my heart. I had to stop the edibles.

Once the heart infection was clear, I again could use the edibles with no reaction.
So I strongly expect clearing my lungs at last, possibly within a fortnight if no more viruses, will change things very much.
It may even stop my allergic reaction to the fertiliser plants. Although I getbthe allergy reaction to vaping flower, It actuallt seems to benefit my lung health. It is a temporary reacation at the time-inflammation and mucus. I manage it like I manage all my reactions.

I get the same symptoms everybtime I eat food as well, and am managing mucus night and day.
When my infections are much better, I tolerate the vapor with only a minimal reaction.
I do agree that vaping concentrates makes a lot of sense. I was reading about the method for bubble last night. It isnt just physical symptoms daunting me- it is my brain function that has been sabotaged by the Lyme Disease.

Doing simple things overwhelms me, and just kooking into the steps for bubble scares me a bit. I have huge brain impairment.
Again this should change a lot when my infections are finally gone.
Also there are many different techniques, bags, number of bags etc. And they might be quite pricey just at the minute while I am affording my health treatment.

I am very interested in doing it though. I will stick to my plan for the minute, and water cure a small amount of a few diff plants, just to see if it makes some bug free bud available for me while I continue to recover. None of the fertilised plants have any bugs, so thatbis no consieration. If my allergies get better suddenly, and the water curing makes the weed available for use,,there is nothing lost,,even if flavor and terps/glands are lost, it will tide me over until I am ready to attempt a bubble make.

I have listened to your reasoning so please dont feel like you have wasted your time.
Im sorry you also have some conditions. I wish I could help with that. I have learnt a great deal about health, except I am allergic to practically everything so it is very hard to treat myself.

I am overcomimg chronic infections very efficiently now, except my compromised immunity keeps me highly susceptible to new infections. So close though!

In case you think this may help your comditions, here is a link to en excellent type of treatment using electricity to clear pathogens from the blood, known as "blood electrification".

This guy is a genius, exiled from the USA for helping the sick, to Paraguay.
He gives really interesting info on all types of conditions. It is from this blood electrification treatment that I have managed to get within a whisper of finally being well.

I didnt have a hpe beforehand, and only poor luck recently has prevented me from finally getting there.

http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/

Many thanks again, I will be plotting on how to make some bubble hopefully soon, fromm
what exactly, and how much.

Last edited:
Alexis,

biohacker

Hey Alexis, check this out, from my neurosurgeon buddy. I'm not discrediting your "zapper" just offering more food for thought:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...derstand-magnetico-vs-earthing-vs-pemf.15967/

It sounds like your zapper is a PEMF device? Have you heard of the Quantlet that uses cold and light?

"not a fan........of any PEMF device because of my concerns on embryology and magnetic field generation."

"All PEMF devices by their very design will show decent short term results but open you up to long term ubiquitin marking issues. This is akin to the blue light hazard...........acute blue light exposure is alerting and can be viewed as positive if your study is short term. This is precisely what the lighting industry does when studying lights with high color temperature or 400- 500 nm spikes........here is the problem: these frequencies of light cause chronic elevation of ROS in the singlet state and lead to retinal toxicity and hormone dysruption and many circulatory diseases like high BP. Time matter with respects to electromagnetic radiations............"

- Dr. Jack Kruse

Cheers.

Alexis

Hey Alexis, check this out, from my neurosurgeon buddy. I'm not discrediting your "zapper" just offering more food for thought:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...derstand-magnetico-vs-earthing-vs-pemf.15967/

It sounds like your zapper is a PEMF device? Have you heard of the Quantlet that uses cold and light?

"not a fan........of any PEMF device because of my concerns on embryology and magnetic field generation."

"All PEMF devices by their very design will show decent short term results but open you up to long term ubiquitin marking issues. This is akin to the blue light hazard...........acute blue light exposure is alerting and can be viewed as positive if your study is short term. This is precisely what the lighting industry does when studying lights with high color temperature or 400- 500 nm spikes........here is the problem: these frequencies of light cause chronic elevation of ROS in the singlet state and lead to retinal toxicity and hormone dysruption and many circulatory diseases like high BP. Time matter with respects to electromagnetic radiations............"

- Dr. Jack Kruse

Cheers.
Thanks man. I will be looking into this. However, there's no way I would stop using the terminator zapper.
The fresh viral infection I got last week, that got especailly bad 2 days ago,,is hardly noticeable now due to the use of the zapper.

Its unbelivable the speed of the turn around. My chest was so much better yesterday. Im having massive die off now with so much lung cleansing. Lots of "aggravation" from the homeopathy, as always until the course is over.

Vaping will actually help to clear that quiite quickly, ironically, even with the respiratory reaction.

Last time I finished the homeopathy course in December, my chest was really bothered trying to clear the biofilm from all the die off. I started vaping weed. Each day, my chest got better and clearer, and after 3 days it felt fantastic.

It started out rough, 3 days vaping, and it was like a new lung transplant.

It is when then infections are really bad that the vapor bothers me more. When they are better, it genuinely seems to help my chest a lot!
I made a silly mistake at the time though (December 27th), unrelated to weed entirely, causing a new infection. And a hectic winter since has set things back.

Now Im feeling WAY better than I was even at the end of the homeopathy in December, and I still have 10 days to go.

My sinus and throat area seems to be totally clear on infection now as well. My chest is only really feeling rough due to the ongoing die off.

So it is looking good, but my long term sleep deprivation means I need luck to avoid new viruses. The homeopathy is killing me now. I cant wait til its over!

I just looked up PEMF devices and I think the zapper is not one of them, but different. I will do more digging, but I dont believe it is though. Thanks for the info however.

Last edited:
Top Bottom