How to: Herbivore21's Sleeping Slurry (Patent Pending)

herbivore21

If you guys are anything like me. Your sleep is both rare, and so important. Hash is what I have found is the solution to insomnia. Right before bed time, I hit my special sleepy vape mixture. Here are the instructions to make this:

1. Own the following
- 100% Isopropyl alcohol
- Pyrex measuring jug
- A glass
- Pyrex pie plate/dish
- Unbleached coffee filters
- Titanium grinders (REMOVE GASKETS FOR THIS PROCESS!!!), glassware, GonGs, wands (the filthier the better) or AVB
- good bud, preferably indica

2. If you are reclaiming from filthy glassware etc:

Wash all of your unclean stuff in ISO in as large a diameter glass as you can find, thoroughly, until spotless. Use as little ISO as possible. Once finished, pour the ISO through the coffee filter into the pyrex jug. This will take a while to drip through, but this is ok. You may notice a load of kief/AVB catching in the filter, don't worry, we'll rescue this later!

What you have in the pyrex jug should be an amber coloured ISO solution. It may get a little green (if it gets green, you have soaked plant material from your grinder in ISO for too long, don't do that!).

If you are using AVB or fresh buds:
Do the same as above, but wash your AVB (or fresh buds, ground or whole to your taste) in the ISO glass before filtering this through the coffee filter into the pyrex dish for evaporating (Step 3).

3. Take pyrex pie plate. rest this on top of a large cooking pot filled with water and bring the water to a boil on the stove. DO THIS IN AN EXTREMELY WELL VENTILATED, CLEAN AREA, AWAY FROM SOURCES OF IGNITION! I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING A STOVE UNLESS IT IS A CERAMIC STOVE TOP (The kind with a solid glass pane over all of the heating elements so nothing spills inside).

Eventually, the ISO will evaporate completely, smell the oil stuck to the bottom of the dish. If it doesn't smell like ISO anymore, you are ready to get the hashy goodness out of the dish.

4. Take a nice, dense, firm bud of your favourite 'erb. Rub the bud into the hash on the dish and get as much on the bud as possible. Repeat with other buds until clean. Put the resulting hashy buds into a container. Chop finely with scissors (I use manicure scissors, seems to not get so much hash/kief caught on them). Voila, you have Herbivore21's patented sleeping slurry, ready to vape! Put a very small bed of clean ground buds in between the heating element of your vapes and the sleeping slurry (TM).

Enjoy!

Top Bottom