How Much Do You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unzari

Hey all.

I'm 41 now, and ever since I was 15 or 16 I have been in love with Mary Jane.

It wasn't until 5 years ago that I became pretty much a daily user, and even then I went about a year w/o using it at all. Prior to that, I'd buy if I could find it and if I had the $, but it was when a friend began selling that I began using a lot, at least for me.

I'm now up to between a 1/4 and a 1/3 oz per week. I have no idea if that's a lot, though it feels like it is, at least for me. The weed I get is pretty good, I think. Could be what I've seen referred to as mids, but I've returned weed to my friend that looked and smelled right out of a High times centerfold but didnt cut it potency-wise. I'd love to know the strain I've been buying for a year or so now but all I know is, it doesn't look pretty but packs a wallop and tastes like the best-tasting gasoline I've ever had (gotta get him to find out what it is - my friend doesnt grow himself).

Anyway, is 1/4 - 1/3 oz/wk a lot? I thought my consumption would go down w my vape but the taste is so good that my consumption has shot up.

Bah, I don't know what I'm asking! Sorry!

unzari,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
That's a pretty relative question. The real question is whether it's a lot for you. Only you can answer that question, if you think it's making you psychologically dependent or you're losing motivation than maybe it is too much. Plenty of functioning members of society smoke that much or much more. Plenty of functioning members of society are total alcoholics. Follow your heart, listen to your conscious! If your vaping though, it's not hurting your lungs so you can rule out all that lung cancer/throat cancer garbage at least.

bluntfaced,

lwien

bluntfaced said:
That's a pretty relative question. The real question is whether it's a lot for you. Only you can answer that question, if you think it's making you psychologically dependent or you're losing motivation than maybe it is too much. Plenty of functioning members of society smoke that much or much more. Plenty of functioning members of society are total alcoholics. Follow your heart, listen to your conscious! If your vaping though, it's not hurting your lungs so you can rule out all that lung cancer/throat cancer garbage at least.
Agree. From a physiological perspective, there's not too much of a concern regarding vapor. On the the psychological front, you just have to ask yourself if you feel that your MJ usage is having a negative affect on any portion of your life and if you feel that it is, try cutting it down, and if after identifying that it is having a negative impact on certain aspects of your daily living, and yet you can't lessen your input, than you have an issue that needs to be dealt with.

lwien,

unzari

Thanks bluntfaced and lwien. That's what I was getting at, albeit obliquely! I think I'd like to cut down, maybe leave it for weekends. It's gonna be tough starting this week though: my LB is in the mail lol

unzari,

lwien

unzari said:
I think I'd like to cut down, maybe leave it for weekends.
Yup. We're all different in how we react to things. Some may find what you are about to do, to be very easy. Some may find it more difficult, and others would find it damn near impossible. Regardless of where you fit in that scheme of things, it's wise to trust your intuition and if you feel that it is best to cut down, than do that regardless of how easy or how hard it may be, and if it proves to be really hard, than that is just another conformation that you have made the right choice.

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom