How I gather wand hash! (EASY)

I am not a big fan of putting my wandhash into any kind of food/liquid/etc. I like the clouds and taste it gives when I vape it in my DBV. My easy method of getting it out the tube:

1. Remove wand from vaporizer/whip
2. Take torch to half of the wand for a few seconds. The wand should warm up but not be too hot to touch- even though we don't intend on touching it.
3. Use a tool (paperclip, etc, I use the DBV poker) and scrape the wand hash into a piece of parchment paper.
4. Repeat with other half.
5. Put all the hash in one location, fold over the parchment paper. Now you have a nice block of hash.

The wand should now be nearly spotless- after this process, I wash with iso, as there is VERY little remaining material. I use a razor blade to cut off pieces of hash and throw into my wand for smoking :)

As with everything, pics or it didn't happen: A nice amount of hash shaped into a little heart for my buddies:
FomBKZy.jpg

How do you guys like to smoke wand hash? What temp? :)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Might be the pic but looks to me like there is alot of particulate matter in there, I like to extract only the oils and leave the particles behind.

I get left with an amber, caramel, gooey lump, of purer oils.

I achieve this by iso99 washing. But let all the particles sit at the bottom and just pour the thc laced iso off. Then evaporate.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I have a small jar 1/2 full of 99% Iso. I always throw my Air & EQ screens to soak & same with my elbow & stem adapters (if I don't make naughty milk with them). Once it has reached a dark amber colour I wet a couple of coffee filters with Iso & then dump the reclaim Iso into the filter. Hold the filters above a flat pyrex pan & get golden reclaim once you have allowed for evap.
NOSjrvr.jpg

Might be the pic but looks to me like there is alot of particulate matter in there, I like to extract only the oils and leave the particles behind.

I get left with an amber, caramel, gooey lump, of purer oils.

I achieve this by iso99 washing. But let all the particles sit at the bottom and just pour the thc laced iso off. Then evaporate.
My problem with evaporations is that I don't like loading the wax into my DBV because it melts on the screen and becomes a difficulty, and I don't have a nice rig. Personally I would say your method does have a much nicer end result, just not one for me! :)

I have a small jar 1/2 full of 99% Iso. I always throw my Air & EQ screens to soak & same with my elbow & stem adapters (if I don't make naughty milk with them). Once it has reached a dark amber colour I wet a couple of coffee filters with Iso & then dump the reclaim Iso into the filter. Hold the filters above a flat pyrex pan & get golden reclaim once you have allowed for evap.
jeez... that is ridiculously delicious looking :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

zor

I have two different 99% ISO baths for reclaim; wands and parts used for concentrates go in one, those used for herb go in another. I recently evaporated the concentrate reclaim, got a viscous goldenbrown goop that doesn't taste exceptional (but it's not bad either) and seems to work quite well. I rubbed some on my gums while horsing around with some friends, yuck!....but I'm gonna throw some into a cap and take that to see how it works as an edible.

The herb wand gets quite a decent amount of particulate and the mason jar holding that ISO isn't very saturated so I'm gonna hold off on evaporating that until later. Probably will just use for edibles since I don't anticipate the flavor to be terribly good....

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I personally like to collect that wand hash without the solvent .

However, I do make it a priority to not allow too much particulate into the wand.
When I stir my load, I do it almost horizontally.
I also don't use a grinder, I use tweezers to break off tiny chunks.

I simply use a regular straw, and scrape, the Wand Hash is collected inside the straw, set straw aside, build more wand hash, repeat till I have a decent amount to Vape with my herb before bed.

It is true solvent-less heat extracted Hash-Oil, and epic AF. Possibly my favorite extract next to 99% Dry sifted heads, Six Star Bubble Hash and Scissor Hash, Charas ...shit...

Do I got a Hash problem?? :tinfoil:

:razz:

Top Bottom