How do I determain the size (14mm, 18mm) of my GonG bong???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey

VA_Kottonmouth_Kween
High everyone!!! I am new here & trying to figure something out. I posted yesterday in Da Buddha forum but no one has replied yet so maybe you guys/girls can help!!! I am a VERY proud Da Buddha Vaporizor owner & after only having it 8 months, I can't ever see myself smoking again!!! I quit smoking ciggs April 6 last year so my newly delicate lungs REALLY hurt from the hot vapor!!! I am waiting on my new Vapor Tamer (should be here Wednesday.. YAY!!!) BUT I wanna keep using my bong too!!! It is a 2 foot Trident bong I bought maybe 4 year ago at a head shop here in VA & I have NO CLUE how to determine what size water pipe adaptor I need!!! I have searched through these threads & can not find the answer to this so if you know how to tell what size GonG bong adaptor I need, please let me know!!! Thank you in advance!!! :peace:
-Lindsey

Lindsey,

caseball2051

You could measure it. :lol:

I dont think anyone here can tell you going blind like that. the opening at the top of the downstem is where you should look to measure.

caseball2051,

caseball2051

I know my answer wasnt very good, if nobody gives you a better answer by the time I make it home, ill measure my 14mm joint with a normal household object to give you something to compare it to to help you.

caseball2051,

Tuck

If you don't have a ruler or measuring tape, try going to a local head shop and ask to see some GonG stems. Hopefully they carry both sizes of stems.

Tuck,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
LindseyCrites said:
High everyone!!! I am new here & trying to figure something out. I posted yesterday in Da Buddha forum but no one has replied yet so maybe you guys/girls can help!!! I am a VERY proud Da Buddha Vaporizor owner & after only having it 8 months, I can't ever see myself smoking again!!! I quit smoking ciggs April 6 last year so my newly delicate lungs REALLY hurt from the hot vapor!!! I am waiting on my new Vapor Tamer (should be here Wednesday.. YAY!!!) BUT I wanna keep using my bong too!!! It is a 2 foot Trident bong I bought maybe 4 year ago at a head shop here in VA & I have NO CLUE how to determine what size water pipe adaptor I need!!! I have searched through these threads & can not find the answer to this so if you know how to tell what size GonG bong adaptor I need, please let me know!!! Thank you in advance!!! :peace:
-Lindsey

Easy way to find out, using your DBV glass whip. If your Da Buddha whip can fit inside your downstem on your bong you have size 18. If it does not fit and is too large, then the size is 14. The Glass on Glass connection in your DBV is size 18 joint. You can use that as your basis for determining your size.

DevoTheStrange,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If you put a penny (US $) in an 18mm downstem, it should go about halfway down the brim. A US dime will go just about all the way in an 18mm downstem. If neither fit, then it's probably a 14mm.

:2c:

Stu,

Lindsey

VA_Kottonmouth_Kween
Thank you ALL for your replies!!! That was quite awesome of you all!!! This place is pretty nice!!! ;) YAY!!! I now know for sure that I have a 14mm!!! I tried seeing if the wand would fit into my bong earlier & it didn't plus the change thing, no change is fitting in my piece!!! LOL Thanx again!!! :)
:peace:
-Lindsey

Lindsey,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom