How dark is too dark?

Razzle_N_Dazzle

That's good to know. I usually just go until it starts to taste bad. I've seen a lot of people use AVB that's way lighter than what I have which is why I wanted some clarification.

SpudBob

It will be FINE. The real difference in shades of dark is the potency potential!!! Take 15ish grams and mix it with 1/2 cup coconut oil and heat it on WARM on your stove in a small saucepan for a few hours. You only want it to "warmed" at about 160-180 degrees. I use a small electric fondue pot. Get yourself a Betty Crocker "fudge" Brownie Mix that takes 1/2 oil. Once your abv/coconut oil has "warmed' for 3-4 hrs. its good to go! I leave all the ABV residue in my oil. You cant taste it in the Brownie mix! IMPORTANT!!! Cook on 280 degrees until a you get a clean toothpic out of the brownies. It usually takes an hr to 1hr 15min. IIRC Brownie cook in about 40 minutes in a 9x9 glass pan on 350. Be patient! Let em cook till you get a clean toothpic then let em cool till warm. I like to put mine in the fridge for a couple hrs and they will firm up and be easier to cut up. A 1x1 a square will usually get you ba ba buzzing in about an Hr or so!!! 2 will BAKE you if you used some ABV from potent flower 15% THC or better! Again the darkness of the ABV determines dosage and ymmv!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom