Honey Habit e-nail

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Hey guys wondering if any one has tried these low end models or i guess dhgate models. Trying to find a cheap reliable e nail. Im guessing if a 150-250 nail isnt worth it what are the best options and what nail kit would you consider the "best".

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Monsoon

herbivore21

I'd say a Ninja nail kit with Sapphire Halo, Quartz Halo or Silicon Carbide dish, 1.3 series base, universal 2.0 carb cap and a flat coil are the best options at the moment. Sapphire halo is gonna cost bank though and won't be available for months. Ditto on the quartz (whole first run sold out in days lol). Get yourself an SiC dish though, should last you a lifetime and tastes so much better than everything other than the sapphire halo (maybe quartz halo, not sure).

I haven't used the enail you mention here, but I am given to understand that there are lots of cheap controllers that you could use instead of a d-nail controller to save yourself some cashish. You might end up spending $300-400 USD in total getting the above setup I mentioned with a cheaper controller, but you can rest assure knowing that you'll have the best possible bang for buck.

Otherwise, there are cheap quartz and ceramic nail (domeless.com) options that many find good here. Do not buy cheap ti without certificates verifying the purity/content of said ti - even then, ti nails are inferior to all other materials too, tastes terrible by comparison (glass is inferior to ti because it severely lacks durability).

Monsoon

I'd say a Ninja nail kit with Sapphire Halo, Quartz Halo or Silicon Carbide dish, 1.3 series base, universal 2.0 carb cap and a flat coil are the best options at the moment. Sapphire halo is gonna cost bank though and won't be available for months. Ditto on the quartz (whole first run sold out in days lol). Get yourself an SiC dish though, should last you a lifetime and tastes so much better than everything other than the sapphire halo (maybe quartz halo, not sure).

I haven't used the enail you mention here, but I am given to understand that there are lots of cheap controllers that you could use instead of a d-nail controller to save yourself some cashish. You might end up spending $300-400 USD in total getting the above setup I mentioned with a cheaper controller, but you can rest assure knowing that you'll have the best possible bang for buck.

Otherwise, there are cheap quartz and ceramic nail (domeless.com) options that many find good here. Do not buy cheap ti without certificates verifying the purity/content of said ti - even then, ti nails are inferior to all other materials too, tastes terrible by comparison (glass is inferior to ti because it severely lacks durability).

You forgot to mention their hidden gem, the $200 DIY kit that brings down the entry cost quite a bit.

Top Bottom