Hitman OG Classic Lowered! 350!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
This is a very special piece for a collection.

In 2009 Hitman Dougie, Steve Bates and Erik started hitman out of Boston. Prior to moving to California where they ended up sharing space with Chip (Zob) Steve and Erik blew a few brand launching pieces for an upcoming show in Colorado.

Before the show Dougie was on the west coast looking for real estate when tragedy struck and Erik was brutally murdered. Eventually Steve went and teamed up with Worm but this piece was one of the one blown for that launch. It was also one of the very last pieces made by Erik and Steve Bates.

The piece is a circ with a wide base and wigged bottom. It has an 18mm male on it and hits as smooth as ice. Zero restriction in anyway.

It does have a few tiny spots where the painted label lost a little color but other than that this piece gets a lot of attention.

I'm looking for 500. I'm open to offers and ideas and want this to stay within the US. It will be packed bombproof and sent usps priority within 24 hours of payment.

I accept Paypal only and the fees as well as shipping are on me unless other arrangements are made.

20150319_154308_zpsjnvryadg.jpg

20150319_154325_zpstafsqkg1.jpg

20150319_154336_zpsu91yenpx.jpg

20150319_154345_zps8wa6dihc.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out with any questions.

OK, cash is king so I'll go 300 on this!

Last edited:
Top Bottom