Hippie/Head Shops in San Fran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
My wife is going back to San Fran again without me :( I'd really like her to get me something this time- maybe a cool t-shirt, Grateful Dead type goodies- or maybe even a nice bong!

She is staying on Market St. (760) so I was looking at Underground Smoke Shop and Cigarettes For Less Smoke Shop. Ideally I would love to contact the owner(s) and see what they have for clear, small GonG tubes. Maybe look at some pics online or something. That probably won't happen, but any suggestions on shops or must-have San Fran touristy hippie stuff would be greatly appreciated!
3853417.jpg

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

--

I think I remember a shop called Good fellas on Haight that had TONS of t shirts and a big wall full of bongs, lots of simple straight tubes and beakers there. and at the opposite end of haight street, there was this place that has a sign that it was "THE oldest headshop" around there. where I picked up a small sherlock pipe.

Nycdeisel,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
I lived out there for over a decade, I would have never considered going anywhere other than haight st. For glass. At that time it was reasonable when I was buying. There are just so many stores, it's ridiculous.

Irie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Yeah, just wandering down Haight you'll see lots of interesting shops in general, including head shops. I can't remember any names off the top of my head, though. It's been a while.

:peace:

Stu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom