Hey, question from noob on making e-liquids

samwise

Hey been reading this forum for a while so figured it was about time i registered and said hello :) m looking to quit smoking and cut down on consumption. after reading on here m probably going to get the wax liquidiser original flavourless starter kit as it looks simple to do.

Im interested in adding terpenes later once I've experimented around and got the hang of it a bit. Or even making just a terpene blend. Has anyone tried this? or is that a bad idea?

it says 2 add 2mil per 1 mil of concentrate but is it possible to make weaker mixes? I realise i could do 1mil and 0.5 of concentrate but that would be the same strength just half as much. If I added 2 mill of liquidiser and 0.5g of concentrate would that work or would it make it too liquidy? If so is there anyway of doing this without effecting the flavour?

Many thanks and sorry if this has already been asked but I haven't seen this question yet so hopefully not :)

samwise,

samwise

Also it comes with an evod vape pen will that be ok to get me started, or should i be buying something better?

samwise,
Top Bottom