Herborizer vs Sublimator: which one?

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Hi guys

Im NEW to this forum and i have to say i find this really interesting . your reviews are super cool.

I have a BIG question.. I have to buy a vaporizer and im still tring to decide between 2 models, the Herborizer TI and the Sublimator Apollo (both in adapt a bong version).
I will smoke only flowers and i wanna be sure to make the right choice.

From what i've sen and read on the web the Sublimator is THE best overall (the only important thing for me is the HIGH, i need a vapo that get me SUPER medicated with micro doses).

So my question is: is the Herborizer TI at the same level of the Sublimator?

HELP ME GUYS ^_^ PS i have this bong https://www.weed-star.com/product_info.php?products_id=1710
will this bong work with the 18.8 versions of the herb ti and sub?

TY IN ADVANCE

I wanna say "fuck combustion" as soon as possible

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Pustopillo Welcome to the club! There a lot of guys around here who can't decide between

- Sublimator
- Herborizer Ti
- NewVape Flower Pot
- D-Nail Lotus Flower Adapter

They all seem to work more or less similar.
I haven't tried the Herb Ti up to now only the Sub, which really impressed me deeply.
Just for hard hitting the Sub seem to be first choice. But for more terpene tasty and less harsh draws the other ones should be more suited. I'll compare the Sub and the Herb Ti in the next two weeks I think and will report on this comparision.
ATM I think most important are your personal priorities.

Just (nearly exlusive) for herbs or equal use of both?
Hardest hitting or flavourful smooth clouds?
Heat cartridge or coil heater?
Airpath only glass or ti/ss possible too?
Availability and costs?
Reliability?
Design?

Look at the threads on the other devices. May be they are even more intersting in your eyes?

Hogni,

biohacker

Might be a good idea for "Ask FC" instead of derailing this thread :2c:

Not directed at you @Hogni, good post and I agree with your points, but these kinda of things are generally frowned on upon discussing in the threads IIRC.

Welcome to FC @Pustupillo ... one thing you will quickly realize is that there is no "the best". And reading is your ally as Hogni pointed out. Check the other threads, and make your own informed decision is the best advice I can give. Otherwise you have to just pull the trigger, try them, and if it's not for you (like the sublimator wasn't for me, and neither are the others) then list them in the classifieds. It's the price to pay for VAS!

biohacker,
Top Bottom