Herbalizer Limited Edition : Price reduced

freshly baked

This vape is in great near mint condition. The only flaw is a small place near where the bowl sits while in use where there is a small distortion in the plastic. Purely cosmetic and doesn't effect the function or performance at all. The whip is brand new never used. I used my original whip and the one you'll get I purchased in an accessory kit from herbalizer. The screens are brand new with 2 spares. The 2 SS concentrate pads are brand new, never used. The defunk essential oil, brand new never used. The 2 bags you see were my last 2 that I made myself from the vapebags you can buy from the vape store. I have soaked the green bag rings for an hour and they turned a little white but work as good as new. The green mouth pieces show some discoloration but have been iso soaked and function like new. There are no more bags in the box I showed it for reference but are very cheap. You will receive a roll of "nasa" tape I bought to make my own bags. Also Im including Rachetts song herbalizer adapter. What a fun experience that thing provides. You'll get the sticker and the original box too and I can help you out if you have any warranty issues. I purchased it new in august of 2014. It has a 5 year warranty thats good till 2019. Give me $400 and shes yours. I'll ship it 2 day priority mail for free.I love it and all but I've got quite a collection and its time to thin the herd. Continental US only please unless shipping cost can be accessed. Paypal preferred
hTPh5j1.jpg

AvyKzHH.jpg

osl8BQ9.jpg

cqEJjHU.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom