HerbalAire combusts my pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad_Zuse

CrazySmooth said:
Konrad_Zuse said:
The thing that I know will tell me it's combustion or not is if you get really burnt out, or feel as if you would with combustion. The highs are noticeably different, and if you are feeling like you did with the cano, you should be good. Trust me, there are tons of people who, even on this site, who don't know how to use their vape correctly, or know if it is working correctly. I used to combust, in my vape, for about a month. I used 210C-260C, which is combustion, and I had no idea. THE ha is one of the best vapes out there, and you made a great choice. The guys I speak to on a daily basis, which include Mikeroor, and Nicely, always say how much hey love it, and I'll be getting one in the future. I hope everything works out for you, and again welcome to to the site. Hopefully you'll stop by chat to hang out with the rest of us, Chat is always where it's poppin :D.
Thank you for the kind comment. I have to be honest and say i really don't notice that much of a difference between the vape high and the joint high. Anyway i usually cook and eat my bud but also vape it when i don't have the time to be high for 6+hours... :( I have tried cooking and eating some ABV bud and i'll never do that again! first off all it smelled absolutely horrible when beeing cooked and tasted even worse. Pluss the high was very mild compared to unvaped bud(duh).

I haven't had any cannabis for a week now and am starting to lose my mind a little bit but as soon as i get some i'll drop by the chat room and see whats up! peace
I would check out the edibles thread, there are tons of ways to cook the abv. As for the feeling, if you are at higher temps you will be stoned, which could be like the combustion high, but not the same. At temps above 200C you are getting small traces of toxins.

Konrad_Zuse,
I don't think HA can help cause i don't think there is anything "wrong" with the vaporizer, just bad design i guess. I tried putting the HA on full 200C with just the empty chamber in it for half an hour to check if it was the actual device that was "burning". It wasn't. There is no sign whatsoever of any smoke when the chamber is empty. As soon as you put some pot in the chamber though and let it sit there for a minute you see a thin line of smoke exiting through the whip, this is because the chamber is in direct contact with the heating element making it boiling hot(you cant touch the chamber for a while after you turn of tha HA or you'll burn your hand) So the problem lies in the design i think. i'm pretty sure if anyone else here who owns a HA would test it they would come to the same conclusion. thx though.
hey! sorry to hear about your experience with the herbal aire. I have serious asthma to the point that I often can not go places due to perfume allergies and or smoke. I would be coughing instantly and even one inhalation of smoke causes serious problems for my asthma.. I get swelling right away. With that being said I have a herbal aire and I am fine with it. I use it and have used a volcano. Both seem really good and I do not have problems with either one. I have tried also my friends herbal aire with it also being a vapour so I am sorry you had this experience. I am not sure why yours is doing that... :(

ponyexpressway,
ok ok. So if i turn the HA on and set the temp at 170C/338F(which i usually do), put 0.2 grams of quality bud(flushed 14 days) in the chamber and drop it in into the HA WITHOUT drawing any air through it, connect the whip to the HA and just let it sit there. Would that lead to thick vapor or as i suspect, smoke, exiting the mouthpiece of the whip(it sure as hell does with mine)
you should post a video.. Im anxious to see what yours is doing.. the vapour is really thick but its still vapour.. if it was smoke i would be coughing my face off with even one hit.. trust me.. oh and i would probably have a full blown asthma attack. The HA is suppose to be one of the better bang for your buck vapes..

ponyexpressway,

max

Out to lunch
you should post a video.. Im anxious to see what yours is doing.. the vapour is really thick but its still vapour.. if it was smoke i would be coughing my face off with even one hit.. trust me.. oh and i would probably have a full blown asthma attack. The HA is suppose to be one of the better bang for your buck vapes..
CrazySmooth hasn't been on the forum in over a year, pony. When you see an old posting date, you can click on the user name and see if the member is still active or not. "CrazySmooth was last seen: May 8, 2010" This is a dead thread, and will be closed and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom