herbal vaporizers and expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecam

Why do herbal vaporizers cost so much, as far as i know, its just a heating element

i don't mind the idea of vaporizing, but i don't agree with a price tag of anything over 100 bucks, or am i just not looking at the right place for herbal vaporizers

stevecam,

Beezleb

Well theirs many reasons for prices but it is not as simple as you say about the heating element. You need to make sure the parts its made with are not harmful to people such as lead and the likes.

If this is not an issue for you, you can check out the china knock off vapes but they are notorious for breaking down.

This more to it but that's something to consider.

Their are cheaper lighter based options such as the vapor genie but for an electric unit I wouldnt consider anything really under the 120ish dollar mark. The prices of a vaporizer do not necessarily amount to quality. research the vape your considering thoroughly.

Check out these vids for basic info.
I also recommend viewing the following:
General Vaporizer information
http://www.marijuanatv.com/watch_video.php?v=9de84f56fc1d506

New Buyer Tips
http://www.marijuanatv.com/watch_video.php?v=eab390c0ef1f36c

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
You're suffering the same sticker shock I did when I first discovered vaporizers. Some vaporizers are indeed overpriced compared to the competition. At the same time, when you consider the prices of small pipes, whether wood, metal, or glass, and name brand bongs at the high end, vape prices don't seem so out of line, especially when you consider that the material and labor costs are usually higher with vapes.

Your $100 figure is a nice round one, but it doesn't quite reach the price of a $120 Vaporcannon, which is generally considered to be the starting point for a good, dependable electric vape backed by a good warranty. And although it is possible to vaporize with no more than a ceramic soldering iron element, that's a hit and miss method that won't satisfy most users.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom