herbal mixtures good for vaporizing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.H SEE

Hello, I've had a herbalaire for a good while now, its brilliant for my meds, i cant fault it. A genius invention, but i was wondering can anyone recommend any good herbal 'smoking' mixtures i can buy online that work well for vaporizing?

Either something dirt cheap that is just a nice tasting (non-psychoactive) herb to idly puff on when i don't need meds or a herb or herbal mixture that is good for relaxation, sleep, recreation or, anything that works well in a vaporizer and can be used for a mild bit of medical or recreational use? I'm only looking for legal herbs of course.

Baring in mind i am on synthetic opioid painkillers too (physeptone) so i don't know if i want to try kratom or salvia (seeing as they have effects on the opioid receptors), I'm also not looking to be blasted off into space or anything, just something relaxing or not overwhelming in its effect.
I'm aware of what herbs are out there as it's a hobby of mine to study phsychoactive herbs so really I'm looking to see what you guys have personally found to work well in your vape, herbs you actually use yourself and would recommend (hemp type medicine aside).

I've also tried the likes of hops and dogwood and such orally, and i like Valerian root for sleep but that will taste foul in my vaporizer.
As i said I'm also looking for a pleasant tasting non psychoactive or tobacco product to puff away on idly. I have googled and found many sites with herbal mixes and such but, does anyone have a favorite that they use? Or a mix that's surprisingly good? How would shisha do in my vape?

Thanks for your assistance in advance everyone, and thank you to those who helped me find my vape... i love my HA :D

T.H SEE,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom