Help with "easy to vape" full convection vaporizer

Robert-in-YEG

if i'm correct it seems you have both the xmax v3 and the fog.
I actually have a Fog, a Fog Pro, and an XMax V3 Pro. Of the three, I have seen bigger clouds with the Fog Pro.

Right now my V3 Pro has a broken mouthpiece, so I cannot honestly compare. I am really liking the Fog Pro.

I have been using the Fog Pro pretty much all day. I had to go onsite to fix a firewall, so I brought it with and it was great. I got home and wanted more effects, so I loaded up my Flowermate Nano. After the easy draw and ample airflow of the Fog Pro, it just seemed too restrictive. I had a few tubes on the Solo II, and now I am back to the Fog Pro.

The original Fog is OK. The Fog Pro is something worth checking out.

Robert-in-YEG

efbc681ed7533b26e6e35988ec13f7dc.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Okay so....you had me intrigued on too much vapes ahahahahahahahah :D

now...let's take a decision. Having already spent more than 300 Euro on the Mighty...the one that intrigues me the most is the xvape fog pro cause it is cheap and has a size and a form factor that i like a lot

The Tinymight is probably the best in terms of raw power...but it costs me an amount of money that i'm not sure i'd like to pay...and that's where i need to understand if the xvape fog pro is able to deliver nice clouds

The Heat Island seems really great, just like the Bowle. Both are the nicest and most interesting of the lot....but i still consider portability a plus if in pairs with performance.

I can't get a FW7 so i think i can discard it.

I take the xmax v3 pro as a sparring partner of the fog...but it has to be better than the fog cause i don't like the form factor

So, please, help me take my final decision. If i can have a pleasant experience with an xvape fog pro...i'm more than happy to stick to the plan of having something to accompany a mighty in terms of price. If i can't, i think i will stretch the mile and take my steps for a tinymight...

@Robert-in-YEG, if i'm correct it seems you have both the xmax v3 and the fog. Which one would you choose in terms of clouds production, taste and ease of use? i don't mind the fog having a greater bowl, i was used to pack my firefly full anyway. I'm not interested in onehit extraction to be fair. I don't mind even having to wait a few seconds while the fog heats if they are really a few seconds. Plus i like it being a onepiece cause it makes things easier on the go

Thank you guys...sorry for being tedious...i'm always like this when i need a new vaporizer :D

If you want something that will be like the mighty style, but likely better for you and your desires and needs, go for the fog pro, but if you want something that is more on demand, and more instant, more power and tasty, save up for the TM? v3pro has the on demand capability and such but I don't think you necessarily need to choose it over the fog pro if that appeals to you more??

Vahn84

Thank you guys!

I've pulled the trigger on the fog. Hope it won't let me down....price, size and form factor made the choice. I'll let you know how it goes!

Robert-in-YEG

Thank you guys!

I've pulled the trigger on the fog. Hope it won't let me down....price, size and form factor made the choice. I'll let you know how it goes!
I have been very impressed with the Fog Pro. It is kind of like a Tera with one battery.

The only complaint I have is that the magnets holding the top in place should be way stronger. Just like in the V3 Pro, Topgreen cheaped out on the magnets. If a Top Green rep sees this, USE STONGER MAGNETS!!

I like the V3 Pro, but the magnets in that are a problem. The magnets fall out and the top doesn't fit very tight. Frankly, the V3 Pro feels cheap and junky. The Fog Pro feels heavy and solid, but the top doesn't fit tight either because the magnets are NOT strong enough.

Both the Fog Pro and the V3 Pro would be greatly improved by Top Green releasing better tops. If improved tops/mouthpieces were released, I would happily purchase an improved top for both vapes. I am waiting for 2 replacements for the V3 Pro.

Everyone will have their own opinion, but the V3 Pro is generally over-rated, and after some hands on use, the Fog Pro under-rated.

Robert-in-YEG

images (2).jpeg

Robert-in-YEG,

Vahn84

I have been very impressed with the Fog Pro. It is kind of like a Tera with one battery.

The only complaint I have is that the magnets holding the top in place should be way stronger. Just like in the V3 Pro, Topgreen cheaped out on the magnets. If a Top Green rep sees this, USE STONGER MAGNETS!!

I like the V3 Pro, but the magnets in that are a problem. The magnets fall out and the top doesn't fit very tight. Frankly, the V3 Pro feels cheap and junky. The Fog Pro feels heavy and solid, but the top doesn't fit tight either because the magnets are NOT strong enough.

Both the Fog Pro and the V3 Pro would be greatly improved by Top Green releasing better tops. If improved tops/mouthpieces were released, I would happily purchase an improved top for both vapes. I am waiting for 2 replacements for the V3 Pro.

Everyone will have their own opinion, but the V3 Pro is generally over-rated, and after some hands on use, the Fog Pro under-rated.

Robert-in-YEG

View attachment 14966

what about taste? Did you use it at low temps?

Vahn84,

Robert-in-YEG

what about taste? Did you use it at low temps?
Haven't tried low temp yet. Today I had the unit set to 409F. Some bowls I went back to 2 or 3 times, maybe more, and the taste was still good. If there is no airflow, there isn't much cooking. The Fog Pro heats up very quickly, so it is almost on demand.

Other than the magnets needing to stronger, I don't have any complaints.

I find conduction vapes produce strong psychoactive results for me, but I do like this unit.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG,

Vahn84

Haven't tried low temp yet. Today I had the unit set to 409F. Some bowls I went back to 2 or 3 times, maybe more, and the taste was still good. If there is no airflow, there isn't much cooking. The Fog Pro heats up very quickly, so it is almost on demand.

Other than the magnets needing to stronger, I don't have any complaints.

I find conduction vapes produce strong psychoactive results for me, but I do like this unit.

Robert-in-YEG
i'm really hyped about the choice...i know that a tinymight would have been an easy victory...but a cheaper vape could be a better choice given that at the end i just want something that can outperform my Firefly 2+...

Top Bottom