Help me decide my next vape, im on the fence.

david8613

I'm planning on purchasing another portable vape. I'm kind of on the fence between mighty because it's so easy to use, or the tinymight because everyone raves about it. Firewood 7 I hear alot about too. My devices are volcano hybrid desktop and grasshopper io, and 21 dynavap m with pipes hotshot induction heater. Anything I might be missing? Recommendations to round out my set up?

david8613,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well, get the mighty if you want an experience similar to your volcano that is mobile? I'm not such a fan of it, with the session conduction constant cooking, slow heat up, and design of the device itself...

TM if you want pure convection on demand more like your hopper, but glass stem based, far more versatile, for different bowl sizes and vapor paths...

FW7 if you want something that would be the most unique compliment to your current collection, on demand conduction with some convection hybrid, there really is nothing else like it available now!

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I love the simplicity, low price, versatility and performance of the POTV "ONE."
I particularly enjoy using it with its bong adapter and hooking it up to my bubbler.
If you're up for a little bit of a learning curve, which is not hard, take a look at the Magic Flight Launch Box.
By design I find it to be one of the most effective vaporizers, whether portable or desktop.

Clapped_r6

How stealth do you have to be?
I am totally in love with my butane vapes (Sticky Brick Runt is awesome, Lamart Piro is also rad, awaiting my Oconnell Knotty Topper)
Extremely versatile etc

I've barely touched my Mighty or Fierce since getting the Runt. In fact I can't remember the last time I used one of them!

david8613

I ended up going with a tinymight, I have owned a mighty in the past and decided I should try something totally different, I definitely like my hopper io alot so I'm thinking I'll like the tinymight as you mentionedit's similar being convection. I have owned a sticky brick runt in the past and loved that little thing. My next vape will be butane based vape for sure to round out my set up, im liking the dougswoodery nova, absolutely beautiful wood work! I had alot of vapes prior to 2020 but i sold all my stuff, for personalreasons, many regrets. I am building my collection back up again. Thanks for the reply guys!

Top Bottom