help!!! enail or desktop??

bigdog188

i currently only use a firefly 2+ but i am looking at getting something different. my question is should i get a desktop unit such as vapor bros box or should i get a enail rig that does flower. i am looking for a cooler smoother hit as i have lung cancer and less irritation the better. i also really am not a fan of torch systems.

bigdog188,
Reactions: LesPlenty

GoldenBud

In my opinion herb is a better choice, then I'd say get a desktop. and look for a high CBG flowers if you can! it's kinda rare but maybe you can find it
I wish you will get over this cancer soon :)

GoldenBud,

LabPong

i currently only use a firefly 2+ but i am looking at getting something different. my question is should i get a desktop unit such as vapor bros box or should i get a enail rig that does flower. i am looking for a cooler smoother hit as i have lung cancer and less irritation the better. i also really am not a fan of torch systems.

This is always a hard choice...finding one vape to do both flower and concentrates.....well.....and not be harsh or too much workout on your lungs.

I would ask you first off...what types of concentrates do you normally use and what your ratio of concentrate to flower use is?

I use the FF2+ as well and can give you an idea of what is less stress on lungs as I am older and have sensitive older lungs.

bigdog188

i have only vaped flower. i have not used concentrates at all. i am not against them just have not tried yet. with that said i want to vape flower with the possiblity of moving into concentrates

bigdog188,
Reactions: LesPlenty

stinkytofus

1. milaana 2 with xl8r stem and xljr stem, dont even need water for big hits
2. vapexhale cloud evo - if you like using water piece this setup gives big hits
3. stickybrick maxx - if you like using water piece or without, this maxx gives big hits as well
4. new vape flower head - its around $400-500 on nv site, after code its not too bad, 400 ish

anything works for you, use a water piece, if you MUST vape without water piece then i would go with milaana 2 and the xl8r and xljr stems

Last edited:
stinkytofus,

howie105

Take a look at the E-Nano, it is a simple easy to use vape, it is also easy to clean and only costs around $200.00 US. Many users leave theirs running 24/7 so it's always ready to go. The load is around a .10g which I gather is about the same size of the Firefly. The E-Nano also pairs easily with a water pipe which can go a longways towards softening harsh hits. It's not the best choice for concentrates however but its doable after a fashion. https://epicvape.com/

howie105,
Reactions: Vaporware

Brewervapesalot

Evo with firefly 2 is a really great combo. Both great flavor, FF2, better, but Evo rips and is super fun to use alone or as a social/party vape (just be careful with it but no learning curve).

Add a pax 3 and you've got all bases covered IMO.

Brewervapesalot,

bigdog188

Thanks for the info. i went with the enano with both the ice glass and long adjustable. i will let you all know how i feel about it when it gets here

bigdog188,
Reactions: howie105
Top Bottom