Hello, Solo, and Grow

JamesThomas

Hello, all. This is my first post to this forum which I find to be – after several weeks of viewinggenuinely inviting, very helpful, nicely warm, and super friendly.

I'm in my early 60”s; was a hippie from age 14 on. Smoked a fair amount of weed until my early 20's, but hardly nothing since then – until just about now.

Because of some discomforts, I started to investigate into the latest info on how different strains of marijuana can help various problems. So, living in California, I recently got a medical card, purchased an Arizer Solo, and put in an order to a local delivery dispensary for several grams of varies strains that may help what ails me.

I will post about this later, but for now, hold on, while we make a sharp turn.

That said, I just now finished watching a Youtube video entitled: Mind of Plants : Documentary on The Intelligence of Plants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeX6ST7rexs

So, knowing that marijuana-growing threads are no yet allowed on FC, I have a question regarding growing any kind of plant.

Have you ever experimented with talking, touching, sending out vibes, or playing music to your family house or outdoor plants?

What were the results?

JamesThomas,

as

I always have music on when I'm in my grow room and always singing to them as well. I don't no if it really helps but i still do it any way IMO best way to get a good crop from canna is all about environment good environment = happy plants. KISS( keep it simple stupid) is the best advice

as,
Reactions: smokum
Top Bottom