Hello! I have a question about pen vapes

bassvape

Hello FC, I was told to come here by a friend for information on vapes.

So I had one of these atmos cloud pens

l_atmos-thermo-w-atomizer-vaporizer-for-waxy-oils-new-f913.jpg

This thing was great, small, discreet, and held enough for two good rips when I was out clubbing. Anyway I lost the thing one night when I was out and I have been searching for a new one. I found this deal that had two of them for forty or so dollars but it is never in stock.

http://www.e-cig.com/shopping/products/3-E-Cigarette-Ellipse/

Could any of you point me in the direction of a place where I could find a similar offering? Or could you recommend something that may work better?

I typically only vape either bubble hash or BHO and I'd rather not use one of the "wick" style cartridge pens as I like the simplicity of the small coil heater style and that I don't have to mix in the glycerin to make it less viscous.

I don't really want to purchase one of the "brand name" pens like the Gpen as most of these are all just rebranded and marked Chinese reiterations. Also my friends as I have burnt through a number of these so we just accept that they only last a little while.

So can any of you point me in a direction to get those inexpensive eclipse pens? Or suggest something that would be better. I really liked the eclipse ones because of how small they are and I'm going to a music festival in a couple weeks and need something very small I can sneak in my shoe.

Thanks!
-Bass

mod note: Thread relocated and title changed to be more descriptive.

bassvape,

clouded vision

I think most people on here are going to try to steer you away from any of the cheaper pens, including the g pen. I don't have any experience with purchasing pens as I don't have regular access to concentrates but maybe take a look at the omicron or persei threads. The general consensus with vaporizers is you typically get what you pay for. from what I have read both of those units are well built and purpose built for concentrates instead of a modified ecig. Don't forget you aren't just paying for a unit that will last but also western quality control standards so you are confident your aren't inhaling all sorts of nasty chemicals that you shouldn't be.
someone else with more experience can chime in though

clouded vision,

clouded vision

people here seen to really dislike everything about gentleman's brand anything, if you look in the portable vaporizer thread you will find threads on all the different pen vapes.
like I said though I have no personal experience with them but have read quite a bit. I know for flower vaporizers most on here will stay away from any Chinese knockoffs as there is no way for us to tell what materials are being used, imagine if there was lead in the hot air path, you really wouldn't want that and you can't be sure with a no name knockoff that there isn't. brand names all have real people and corporations behind them and can be sued if they injure anyone so there us some accountability there.

clouded vision,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

bassvape

I have been looking through the threads but most of the pens I see are the wick and tank style.

bassvape,

arrr

Whats your budget?

Also, there are "wick" style atomizers where you do not have to mix glycerin such as the Vapor Brother Dabbler or the 710m Pen. I have the 710m Pen and its great. The Dabbler looks exactly the same but i haven't used it. However, if you are set on a pen vaporizer without a "wick" check out the VIP1 by SSV. I have not used this pen but people say its great.

bassvape

I would consider buying a wick one but i'd need to see a very clear video on how you fill it and preventative measure to make sure it won't leak.

My biggets gripe about shopping for one of these is there are no shots of what the chamber looks like.

bassvape,
Reactions: bladebss
Top Bottom