HeatVac review of DigiDabber

alphaferret

herbal tester
I recently had the pleasure of getting a HeatVac DigiDabber e-nail. I have started to dab along with using my DBV. I have used HeatVac before when I needed a easier way to heat my vac chamber-They have an item called the Kettle Companion(digi-heater). The Digi Dabber comes as a complete package for total plug and play use. Along with the main unit you will get a heat element whip with coil-a very nice TI domeless nail and dabber cap, along with a silicon dish for concentrates. I had never used a carb cap before but sure had seen a lot of ppl using them. Once I got my Digi Dabber dialed in( for me it was 700F) I found that getting smooth flavorful rips was easy and readily available to me. No more torch-I will still keep it-gotta be good for something. So on a scale of 1-10 I would give the Digi Dabber a 9. Always something to improve on-although I really can't think of anything. The cord is nice and long and so is the whip-the construction is sturdy and fairly compact. The guy at ShopHeatVac.com was wicked helpful-I think his name was Mark or Mike maybe. The price was the big seller for me on this-and having it has made it so easy to do my thing and get on with my day. The nail is holding up and I don't know how I dabbed with out the carb cap. If you enjoy concentrates on a daily basis-give up the torch and go Digi. What kind of enail are you using? Is it bulky? What Kind of nail do you prefer?

alphaferret,

alphaferret

herbal tester
ok-I am back-I have put a few G's of wax/oil/shatter through the Digi Dabber. I must say I have been missing out on the low temp side of this dabbing thing-not any more. It heats quick and cools quick-it came with all the tools I needed to get started. The cords-I love the cords-so long! I am loving this-I have traveled to a few friends homes and the are impressed and if they know of E nails they are amazed by price-if not they think well I can surf a better price surely-um no-these guys are klillin it on price size and other features. I am happier today than the first day I got it. ShopHeatvac.com for any conc. or extraction needs.

BlackDD-WhiteBackground-Final.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
alphaferret,
Top Bottom