Haze v3 or Airvape xs

mark1988

I am new to vaping and would normally just smoke a bong. I want to buy a new vaporizer and would like to buy a good one that will last me a long time and isn't too hard on product. I want a small bowl so I can fill it and have a smoke and be on my way. It 100% has to be portable and not look too crazy so I can have it in work with me or even the bar or club and not get strange looks. iv read and read the past few days before ordering and have liked the look of these two. the small bowl on the Airvape xs is what draws me to it as well as its compact size and good reviews of it.

Which do any of yous recommend and I'm open to new ideas. Just want to get a decent vaporizer that I will be happy with.

thanks
Mark

mark1988,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

I am new to vaping and would normally just smoke a bong. I want to buy a new vaporizer and would like to buy a good one that will last me a long time and isn't too hard on product. I want a small bowl so I can fill it and have a smoke and be on my way. It 100% has to be portable and not look too crazy so I can have it in work with me or even the bar or club and not get strange looks. iv read and read the past few days before ordering and have liked the look of these two. the small bowl on the Airvape xs is what draws me to it as well as its compact size and good reviews of it.

Which do any of yous recommend and I'm open to new ideas. Just want to get a decent vaporizer that I will be happy with.

thanks
Mark
I have personal experience with the V3... not an airvape... that said... the v3 can be loaded with small amounts using the provided cans that hold the dry herb in... you can pre-load into the vape two cans for on the go with other cans loaded and pocketed to exchange out on the go... keep a few batteries which are exchangeable as well on hand and you can vape all day out with this vape... a ten year warranty to boot... it is a great vape!

mark1988

Thanks for yoyr reply. After a day of contacting numerous suppliers in the U.K i decided to order the pax 2 with pusher so that i can adjust amount in the oven and keep it compacted for a good smoke. Fingers crossed iv made the right decision

C No Ego

Thanks for yoyr reply. After a day of contacting numerous suppliers in the U.K i decided to order the pax 2 with pusher so that i can adjust amount in the oven and keep it compacted for a good smoke. Fingers crossed iv made the right decision
NP, good luck! let us know how it works out for you... you can use degummed hemp fiber too in any vape to decrease the load size and conserve the herb... i use it all the time and when you have enough left over fiber with vape resin in it you can reclaim it for the oil

C No Ego,

ginolicious

I have never tried the XS. But I have been an owner of the V3 since New Years. And I do have to say it is a great device. Totally versatile. Great to take out with you on the go or at home. Batteries last s good time. I'm very happy I bought one.

mark1988

I ended up with pax 2. It came from recomendations as well as the size. Also the handy wee tool to put in the oven to fill it out helped sway me. I had never new about the hemp until mentioned above. Hopefully i get plenty of use out of it and no regrets

mark1988,

stinkytofus

I ended up with pax 2. It came from recomendations as well as the size. Also the handy wee tool to put in the oven to fill it out helped sway me. I had never new about the hemp until mentioned above. Hopefully i get plenty of use out of it and no regrets
Why not get pax 3

stinkytofus,

mark1988

Did not have the extra money for the pax3 and i find the differences small for the price difference. The vaporizer arrived last night. Its good quality and well made. However i find it uses alot more product than i would of used in a bong. I smoked far more last nighr than i normally do. Going to try around with it tonight again amd see how it goes. I was expecting to use far less and bought the half pack oven tool to aid with it

mark1988,

C No Ego

Did not have the extra money for the pax3 and i find the differences small for the price difference. The vaporizer arrived last night. Its good quality and well made. However i find it uses alot more product than i would of used in a bong. I smoked far more last nighr than i normally do. Going to try around with it tonight again amd see how it goes. I was expecting to use far less and bought the half pack oven tool to aid with it
pax is a conduction herb hog... most conduction style vapes will cook your herb while you are not hitting on it because the herb chamber stays hot while the herb sits in there... efficient vapes would be convection heated vapes but they are rare on portables because of the instant power requirements to use them and battery issues etc...

C No Ego,

mark1988

pax is a conduction herb hog... most conduction style vapes will cook your herb while you are not hitting on it because the herb chamber stays hot while the herb sits in there... efficient vapes would be convection heated vapes but they are rare on portables because of the instant power requirements to use them and battery issues etc...

Is there any of you no of that arent a herb hog regardless of price. It def needs to be portable. Any info or guidance is appreciated. Its hard to get used to no smoke out of your mouth when you exhale

mark1988,

C No Ego

I think iv made a mistake going for the pax2 after recomendations from the shop

you will be fine, just adjust your usage strategy to work for your situation..
Is there any of you no of that arent a herb hog regardless of price. It def needs to be portable. Any info or guidance is appreciated. Its hard to get used to no smoke out of your mouth when you exhale
the hemp fiber or something to reduce your load size will be the best approach to a conduction portable and herb conservancy... just pack in there as little as possible to get you medicated and roll with that... learn the re-breath method that allows you to maximize your vapor intake...
basically when you hit the vape and slowly start to exhale your hit you will start to visibly see the vapor exiting.... when you do see it exiting rebreath back in and hold a few more seconds and then breath out... when you start seeing the vapor again rebreath etc... do this a few times per hit and you effectively get the most out of your herb... this works great with vapor as its smooth on the outflow.. I rebreath up to 5 or 6 times on some vapor

C No Ego,
Top Bottom