Have you been to a vape/mmj/related convention?

zor

The Boston Cannabis Convention is gonna take place in a few weeks, I'm heading on a minivacation the weekend it takes place but this got me thinking about whether I'd go to such a thing and what would draw me there in the first place.

For the Boston event, the panels all look really interesting but I'm curious about the vendor space, the ones listed don't grab my attention at all. That, along with crowds of mouthbreathers, only makes me want to stay home and read about it later.

Have any of you guys been to a weed-related convention, if so what are your thoughts and experiences?

zor,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
I've never been to one @zor but if I lived in a marijuana friendly state, I would definitely go. The opportunity to see new vapes, prototypes, etc in action would be the lure but the thought of getting a good deal on a vape or some glass would get me thru the door. I'm sure there'll be some perks for attendance so if you like meeting and being around other like minded people, maybe give it a go and check it out. :)

Midnight Toker,

FLelder ent

I went to one last year year here in Florida, a year when MMJ was on the ballot (it did not pass). I was totally disappointed in the "convention", there were no vendors or products that were familiar. Mostly ecig related vendors. I was in and out in 15 minutes. If you are on FC, you are already way ahead of many of the vendors and salespeople.

FLelder ent,

calyx

Anyone on here go to Chalice in California this year?
I missed out but I heard it was pretty awesome besides the heat. From the stuff I saw on IG it was a sea of dabbers doing their thing. I'd like to hear some first hand stories about the event if anyone has got em.

calyx,

Mr. Whitewall

I'll be hopefully going to ExpoGrow in Irún (Spain) this Sept. Vape-related, there will be representation at the Fair from MiniVap, The Verdamper, Sublimator and Vapocane/Vaponic that I am aware of.
There will also be the '2nd European Flame-Off' a glass-blowing competition between 10 reputed EU glassblowers with JAG and Marble Slinger as judges, IVth ExpoGrow Cup, about 15 concerts, Cannabis forum, activities...

Seriously CAN'T WAIT!!! :rockon:

BTW, let me know if anybody will be around, got to meet Jorge from MiniVap a while back and may be able to get you guys a freebie...There will be news about the water filtration contraptions they are developing too! :D

Top Bottom