Have we reached the portable end game?

Shadooz

PXL-20210315-080020373.jpg

This vapor table alone feels pretty end game for me... yet temptations persist?? :uhh::lol::freak:

MoreRewards-scaled.jpg

That table feel pretty end game to me :ko: (not mine)

Farid

I think @Dan Morrison articulated it perfectly, describing the greater importance form will play, as function becomes perfected.

It seems to me there is a split between two very different stylistic directions that battery powered herb vaporizers can go:

One is a sleek machined look, similar to how Ecigs have gone. Magnetic battery doors, aluminium casings, simple shapes that look like electronic devices. The dotleaf is a good example of the look I'm describing here.

The other is a more "pipelike" look, featuring wood accents, unique shapes and materials, and an artistic aesthetic that evokes a very different feeling than the more machined boxy look. The nomad is the best example I can think of that has this look.

Right now I feel like a lot of battery vapes straddle the two styles, and as a result don't feel as aesthetically pleasing as they would otherwise. Many wooden vapes are too boxy, or have a look that is either too simple, or not quite refined enough. Similarly many of the mass produced metal and plastic vapes have a certain cheap feeling that isn't quite up to par with what we see in the boxmod world. Then there are the wooden 510 herb vapes that are totally stylistically split, with their bottom half being a boxmod and their top half being a wooden cylinder.

Shadooz

I think @Dan Morrison articulated it perfectly, describing the greater importance form will play, as function becomes perfected.

"Greater form"

What i want is a sided 510 box mod with an "heavy" heating matrice.
With separate bowl and frictionless joint with the heater.
A more precise and reactive box (that don't look like cheap chinese plastic) to handle that increased resistance

That would be perfect with a larger shorter flater j hook...
Won't be pocketable, but to want to have the sun in a pocket is an utopy anyway

Last edited:
Shadooz,
Top Bottom