Has anyone found an upgrade to the Vapbong's power supply?

Basically the title. What are you guys doing to keep your units running? I like to run my vapbong at 11v but the power supply always stops working after a few weeks of use. I've gone through way too many of these, there must be a higher quality unit out there, right? I've gone through at least 4 now. These cheaply made china power supply units. Theres gotta be something better, right? This vape is way too nice to have a weak spot like this.

SixStringGamer93,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't have a vapbong but I have seen several people upgrading to the ATM:

I use mine with most of my logs, my Atlas, Zenith, Halo, and HLT. It's great. Keeps the voltage perfectly stable and has a bunch slots for settings for different vapes.

I don't have a vapbong but I have seen several people upgrading to the ATM:

I use mine with most of my logs, my Atlas, Zenith, Halo, and HLT. It's great. Keeps the voltage perfectly stable and has a bunch slots for settings for different vapes.
Thank you so much! The prebuilt modules are out of stock, are they difficult to assemble?

SixStringGamer93,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thank you so much! The prebuilt modules are out of stock, are they difficult to assemble?
It took me less than five minutes following this video:

Edited to add: probably more like 20 minutes because the video is about 13 minutes long 😄

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Reach out to ask for a pre built, that's how I started and then got a second in stock later on... Definitely a big upgrade for vapbong (needs an extra little adapter they also sell is all) among other desktop heavies :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom