Happy 420 Everyone!

Here's to a safe and vaped 420 for everyone. Have fun with your buds, and your buds. I am gonna get blasted with some good friends, what are y'all doing today?

SkeletonLips,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
same old, same old ... working and vaping, vaping and working ... every day ... until the game clock runs out.

Happy 420!

Hippie Dickie,

Frickr

first time hitting the ssv through a big bong! with warm water included! lets just say it was a big hit to welcome in 420, and will be a centerpeice for tomorrows activities! have a good one!

Frickr,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Happy 420 Skel! Sounds like you are feeling better and ready to rock out this important date! Have a great one everybody! :buzz:

We'll know it's an official holiday when Hallmark comes out with a card! ;)

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
We'll know it's an official holiday when Hallmark comes out with a card! ;)
And a little cannabis leaf begins to show up on April 20th on those throw away, junk mail calenders. :/

lwien,

Beezleb

Its been an official holiday for me since I can ever remember. When I was healthy, I would even take the day off. Grant it, a personal/vacation day or whatever its called.

Want to have fun, go around saying happy holiday to people to day and then explain it when they ask. I used to have a hat like the burger king hats for kids but with weed, but its long gone now.

Imagine a holiday for weed where people exchange weed gifts! Come on Obama, Change! hehe.

Beezleb,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Frickr said:
first time hitting the ssv through a big bong! with warm water included! lets just say it was a big hit to welcome in 420, and will be a centerpeice for tomorrows activities! have a good one!
Thats how i started off my day too :brow: except replace hot water with cold water and add 2 trays of ice. :ko: I was chewing some of this strawberry gum that also has as hint of mint/menthol while i was ripping on it a little while ago and every hit was like takin a big ol lick of a popsicle, pretty sweet.

steiner666,

sour

Happy 420 everyone!! My PD and I are ringing in the new year of weed! I mixed up a special blend of sour diesel, noah's ark, purple kush and blue dyno. Salad bowls always sends me into orbit! Have fun and don't worry about a thing :D

sour,
Top Bottom