Half bags

blueshirt

Hi all,
Just got my first vape (volcano) and smoked 1 bag and was completely rocked.

Guess I have a low tolerance.

So I was wondering if I could fill up half bags this way I don't waste any that I cant inhale and don't get too high.

Thanks

blueshirt,
Reactions: Jeppy

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I was filling like 50% of the balloon. And I was using 1/7 of the roll for a balloon so their were short. In fact it is much better than the stock size, too large.

Feel the bag up to your needs. Try to pump less and less, you'll be surprised how efficient you can get. People always feel like they need to use a huge load with the volcano but its really nice for micro amounts too, .1 is the optimal.

Roger D,

blueshirt

Thx, I will try it.

When you say .1 do you mean grams? What is the minimum I can put in? just make sure the screen is covered?

blueshirt,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Yeah 0.1 grams, the minimum I have been putting was .03, you can even get some decent vapors out of it at max temp with ultra dry and fine grind material.

Lightly covering the screen is the way to go

Roger D,

blueshirt

Thx. Looks like im going to need a more precise scale. Stuff is very hard to come by where I live so I really need to make this efficient.

blueshirt,
Reactions: Roger D

hoptimum

Thx. Looks like im going to need a more precise scale. Stuff is very hard to come by where I live so I really need to make this efficient.

I agree with Roger, grind pretty fine with the orange volcano grinder, just enough to cover the screen. 0.15 grams or a little less should do it. It's not absolutely necessary to weigh it, you can eyeball it. Also, are you using solid valve or easy valve?

hoptimum,

blueshirt

I just bought the Space Case though it didn't appear to grind it very fine on my very first use. Am I supposed to double grind it?

I have the easy valve.

So grind as fine as I can, cover screen and max temp? Read that 6 was best but still learning.

Thx guys

blueshirt,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Max temp is harsh, For taste I start at 4-5, then I go to 6 or 7, and only if I really want to kill it i go to 9
Try to get your stuff really dry also helps for a fine grind, you can also open the chamber and stir between bags or even re grind (a bit overkill tho)

Roger D,

blueshirt

Oh, didnt know you could vape hash. Thats much easier to get by me though I don't prefer it.

blueshirt,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Max temp is harsh, For taste I start at 4-5, then I go to 6 or 7, and only if I really want to kill it i go to 9
Try to get your stuff really dry also helps for a fine grind, you can also open the chamber and stir between bags or even re grind (a bit overkill tho)
Shaken ... not stirred! ... :lol: .... I used to shake my Easy Valve chamber and tap it even before putting back on after each hit ... I also liked to preheat the chamber before use (I had a digital so I found 197C to be my sweet spot with the Volcano)

JCat,
Reactions: Roger D
Top Bottom