H.E. v3 Ti Nail 18mm + other Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I have an H.E v3 Ti Nail 18mm for sale, PLUS some other items that I will bundle with it...
7XFGTIT.jpg

P.S. I was going to include the male/male adaptor also...but it got dropped and broke right after taking the picture...hence...the X through that item...

1PUKXGX.jpg

Here is the H.E. v3 Ti Nail...it is in great shape & was only used about 10 times total...barely broken in.

ePaDGMW.jpg

ALT - Clear Vapor Globe 90º w/ Side Load - 18 mm

uV8hcny.jpg

Another pic of the Globe...

wQhTk8P.jpg

R1 Concentrate Slide - 90º Straight - 18 mm
This comes with a 3/4 in Ti screen already installed. Both these items were only used maybe 5 times.

ckcQX2g.jpg

These are (2) glass nails that were given to me for free...they are free to whoever purchases.

The costs for all of these items new for me was $177.00

I am selling everything together for $75.00! That will include Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in US plus I will absorb the PayPal fee, also!

colcolinc

What was your opiniong on the r1? I may be interested in this bundle, but will have to think on it.

colcolinc,

Shrike

Colcolinc,

The few times I used it was with bubble hash and it worked fine. I don't combust anymore (99.5% of the time), so I will not be getting any more use out of this piece. :)

Shrike,
Reactions: ogcook

Anonymouse

Sith I care
You've sure heated that nail with kid gloves; it's barely blue. Looks like it's never been glowing hot at all.

Pity that male-to-male adapter broke. I've been looking for a second one and that's way prettier than the half-assedly made one I have.

Of course, I'm in Australia and you're (I assume) American, so chances are I probably couldn't have bought it anyway. Every single US-located item I've ever enquired about on this forum has gotten a prompt reply from the seller saying they weren't willing to ship outside the US. Even tiny items where the shipping is literally only a couple dollars more.

Shrike

Yeah...the nail hardly got used...it's basically new.

I am in the US, and I think most of us, no matter what country we live in, have heard the nightmare stories about shit not getting to where it was intended, or customs being pains in the ass for people. I actually had that happen to me a number of years ago.

So, just being able to drop everything into a Priority Mail package and have it in someone's hands in a day or three is peace of mind for everyone. :)

Shrike,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
The odd thing is I've only really observed the phenomenon here. On other fora like Head-Fi, Audiogon, AVSForum, etc, I've had nowhere near the trouble. I get that glass is fragile, but so are electronics, and these were larger value sales than anything I've tried to buy here. Sure, there will always be people that just aren't comfortable taking such risks, but it seems pretty strange when everybody just isn't comfortable. I've been here about a year and a half and have a 0% success rate using the classifieds. I should probably stop but apparently I'm a bit stupid. :/

Anyway, enjoy your free bump. :p

Anonymouse,
Reactions: Roger D

Shrike

I hear what your saying, Anonymouse. I didn't realize it was that one-sided on FC. Now you're making me feel guilty...:)

I'll tell you what...if no one in the US buys in the next week or less (I still want to take the easy route) and you are still interested at that time, I will work it out with you. I was figuring on absorbing the Priority Mail costs (about $6.00), so You would be responsible for the difference.

So...if anyone else is thinking of buying from the US...you have 'till next Tuesday at the latest...:)

clouded vision

not trying to hijack this thread but I think the main reason most of us don't want to ship across international borders has nothing to do with it be too fragile but what these items are typically used for abd especially if they are used. Most countries are still very anti-cannabis and we are fearful that our items will be seized at customs because it is "drug paraphernalia". I know I personally would not want to ship internationally even if what I'm sending is unused, where if it was just normal run of the mill electronics, I wouldn't think twice about sending it.

clouded vision,
Reactions: ogcook

Shrike

It looks like Anonymouse & I have worked out a deal...so I am closing this up.

Thanks to everyone who looked at my offerings...appreciate it! :)

Shrike,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom