Grey Firefly Vaporizer w/external charger + extra battery and a SSFG travel tube !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmrmrmr

Hey everyone ! I'm selling the grey firefly vaporizer I recently purchased. I already have a portable which made selling this one easier. Not much though.. Unto the description :
Wow what a great vape! It feels incredibly solid in your hands. The magnet in the top connects very well with the bottom portion of the vaporizer. As stated in the title the vaporizer comes with an external charger + battery which IMO is essential to really getting everything you can out of the unit. The extra battery helps out ALOT. Also including the box,manual, and cleaning kit+extra screen. I think that's everything if anyone has any questions pm me please :)
I'd like $220 for everything you see in the pictures below and that covers paypal fees and shipping priority to anywhere in the U.S.
- the marks on the top are my fingerprints and will e cleaned before shipping. And both batteries will be charged so you can vape upon opening !
Pictures:
10ztlch.jpg

14lrb5t.jpg

29wqpw4.jpg

1qit91.jpg

2d9sl4x.jpg

UPDATE: I'm now including a 6" SSFG travel tube. Comes with two shower head downstems(only one is pictured below . Basically throwing this in for free , the only thing I ask is $10 added to the total making it $230. And that includes priority and paypal fees. Hopefully this listing will be more desirable now!
Pictures ( date updated ) :
2hqdz40.jpg

33bisl2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom