Great source of information regarding health and the human body

duckTape

I came over this chiropractor at youtube named John Bergman. He has a lot of good information and understanding about the human body, and he explains things really well.

He has over 500 videos where he explains everything from detoxing properly, reversing arthritis naturally and much much more. Just search for something health related and put his name behind and I'm sure you will find a lot of good information.

I'm not sure if he is for or against MJ, but he is certainly against most prescription drugs.

As he says, the human body is an intelligent "machine" that is designed to adjust itself. He explains blood pressure and how doctors give people drugs to lower it without even trying to find out the reason for the elevated levels which might be as simple as a tensed nerve in the neck causing you to breath wrong. Which in turn increases the levels of Co2 in the body, which is the reason the body has elevated blood pressure; To eliminate the Co2!!

You will have to excuse any grammar or mistypes since english isn't my primary language :)

Best wishes to you all!

Top Bottom