Got the Core 2.0, doing something wrong?

Robdog7

I guess I'm just spoiled by my Gpen connect, but I'm not wowed by the Core 2.0 at all. Brown gunk after every dab compared to the gpen connect having white ceramic/tasting clean after 100 dabs. Maybe I got a dud? Using it on blue with a terp pearl, getting decent hits but a bit airy despite using the cap, and tasting like old dabs that I can't clean off the ceramic.

IDK what I'm doing wrong, don't love the thought of troubleshooting by tightening screws. I used to have an RDA back in the day but these days I just want a simple experience and the core doesn't deliver on that front.

The only positive I see so far is portability due to the case. And that's not really worth it if I don't like the function of the device.

Thoughts? Or am I about to be burned at the stake for this post

Robdog7,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I guess I'm just spoiled by my Gpen connect, but I'm not wowed by the Core 2.0 at all. Brown gunk after every dab compared to the gpen connect having white ceramic/tasting clean after 100 dabs. Maybe I got a dud? Using it on blue with a terp pearl, getting decent hits but a bit airy despite using the cap, and tasting like old dabs that I can't clean off the ceramic.

IDK what I'm doing wrong, don't love the thought of troubleshooting by tightening screws. I used to have an RDA back in the day but these days I just want a simple experience and the core doesn't deliver on that front.

The only positive I see so far is portability due to the case. And that's not really worth it if I don't like the function of the device.

Thoughts? Or am I about to be burned at the stake for this post

This place is slightly more on topic place to post the question at least!

No reason to be burned, though you posted in the wrong place so I don't know if anyone is going to see it that can help, this is the thread for the core 2.0

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Robdog7
Top Bottom