Got some new pieces...

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My friend blows glass as a hobby, and she just sent me a couple cool pieces! I was hoping I could get some help modding these so I can use them with my vaporizers. (see my signature) They are perfect for combustion, but I don't want to ever do that.

I could try to cut a teeny screen, but it will be difficult getting it in there. I could just try using teeny nugs, maybe a screen over my UnderDog element. I'm just throwing out ideas. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

What do you guys think?

vT1HFiD.jpg

g0P6v7l.jpg

MinnBobber

Vicki,
hard to see in the pics, are both of them downtubes--meant to go in a bong and the fancy end is a chamber for combusting herb??

I love finding new combos.
I'd try to experiment with the shorter one, trying to rig it to work as a Herbie fancy whip.
With Herbie whip material or SSV Fatty tubing or whatever whip, rig it as the mouthpiece
at the end of the whip.
Herbie -- whip tubing --- attached to clear bottom of piece.
Fancy top of short one looks like it is perfectly round, might work as mouthpiece.

It looks like a bubbler flared mouthpiece.

The longer piece looks like bowl end is too irregular to work as flared mouthpiece.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki,
hard to see in the pics, are both of them downtubes--meant to go in a bong and the fancy end is a chamber for combusting herb??

I love finding new combos.
I'd try to experiment with the shorter one, trying to rig it to work as a Herbie fancy whip.
With Herbie whip material or SSV Fatty tubing or whatever whip, rig it as the mouthpiece
at the end of the whip.
Herbie -- whip tubing --- attached to clear bottom of piece.
Fancy top of short one looks like it is perfectly round, might work as mouthpiece.

It looks like a bubbler flared mouthpiece.

The longer piece looks like bowl end is too irregular to work as flared mouthpiece.

Thank you for trying to help! I believe they were really meant for combustion. Hubby helped me take a couple more pictures. Hopefully you can see them better. Both of the bottom ends are the same, where you would take a hit. The top parts are different.

cO2CsFH.jpg

7ZIVG95.jpg

MinnBobber

Yes, both are meant for combustion but F combustion.
I'm talking about hitting from the bowl side, the bigger bowl looks like it might work as a mouthpiece. Connect whip to bottom and hit the bowl side---if it is proper size to use as "inner style" where your lips go inside the mouthpiece.
Thinkin outside the combustion box

One fancy whip/mouthpiece IF it works like flared mouthpiece as pictured below
mV%20Oregon%20mpiece.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Yes, both are meant for combustion but F combustion.
I'm talking about hitting from the bowl side, the bigger bowl looks like it might work as a mouthpiece. Connect whip to bottom and hit the bowl side---if it is proper size to use as "inner style" where your lips go inside the mouthpiece.
Thinkin outside the combustion box

One fancy whip/mouthpiece IF it works like flared mouthpiece as pictured below
mV%20Oregon%20mpiece.jpg

Cool man! I didn't even think about using the flared end as a mouthpiece! That makes a lot more sense. I'm gonna try to rig something up this weekend.

Thank you @MinnBobber !

Top Bottom