Good Vaporizer In Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsack

Hey I'm just after a good vaporizer which works well and not much chance of breaking. I'm in Australia so the postage is a big killer so the less problems the better.

I have also never used one and am not a regular smoker but I've heard good things about them and they sound to me a lot better than smoking through a bong.

I've only heard a few people say that the Extreme Vaporizer is good (some people said just as good as the Volcano) and the Volcano, which seems to be really overpriced for what you get. I've also been doing some reading on the Purple-Days looks good as well and is a bit cheaper than the extreme and more durable.

So does anyone know of a good Vaporizer to get for the price? Glass on glass is best yeah?

Buttsack,

max

Out to lunch
Glass on glass is best yeah?
Can't beat it, but does it really matter, vs. other safe materials? What materials are safe? :shrug: You could argue the pros and cons of various materials endlessly. Here we generally consider the name brand vapes to be safe, at least in comparison to the everyday toxins most of us are exposed to. Even the plastic on Vapir vapes (Oxygen Mini especially) is a taste issue. No name brand vape exposes plastics to 175+ (C) temps.

In your case (location) I would highly recommend the PD. 12V operation is a big plus. You can place an order straight to Purple-Days (another big plus). And reliability should be excellent. It's as good as it gets for efficiency, but you may have to use a bong with it for satisfactory big hits. Even then, if glass and big hits are your priority, you may want to look at the Vriptech Heat Wand or a Herborizer.

The Extreme is the most versatile vape on the market, and will work with your voltage without needing a converter. The downside of that model is that it's more likely to give you a problem vs. something simple like the PD or Vapolution (another 12V model), and there's breakable glass to consider (same with the Vapolution). If nothing fails or breaks, no problem, but overseas shipping for repair or replacement parts may be something to consider.

max,

Buttsack

Thanks for your reply mate, much appreciated. I think I will go with the PD for now since I want one for my van/camper and it seems like the perfect choice. Then I might get another one for home use. A bit more info on others that would be a good choice would be good. Thanks

Buttsack,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom