Good Deals on Glass

rgrig

All glass has been used exclusively for vaping! Clearing out some room because I'm afraid the wife might kill me. I'm going to keep the last piece that is left for grabs, all others will go. All prices include priority shipping via paypal. You cover fees, I'll cover shipping. Water tests on most pieces under my instagram name "therosesrock". I will upload them to vimeo as well.

1) JM Flow Sidecar Beaker Gridded Stemline to Sprinkler Perc
When I first saw this piece all I could think was "how much drag does that thing have?" After my first water test I bought it on the spot. It pulls really nicely, clears easily, and has surprisingly little drag. This has paired well with all of my vapes. I'm sad to see her go. 14mm male joint. Asking 150 shipped.
Y0PK2Vx.jpg

fVMrwt5.jpg

LBz3rpO.jpg

2) JM Flow Sidecar Octopus Perc
I've never had nor felt a piece with a less drag than this. It is effortless. This is a great flavor saver and cools the vapor just enough. 14mm Male Joint. Asking 100 Shipped
N6AKBKr.jpg

3) JM Flow Recycler (10mm inline)
The size of this recycler doesn't reflect it's ability to RIP. Another flavor saver. This balances the SOLO perfectly. An American made recycler for 60 shipped.
2wkV7QN.jpg

hDudzGv.jpg

4)Grav Labs STAX beaker base with bubbler downstem
This is a great "hookah style" base for your vapes. Attatch a 14mm whip to the side, stick your vape on top and enjoy vaping with a nice secure base. Also includes normal 14mm downstem (attaches at 45 degrees to the side joint.) Originally cost over 200 with extra downstem, asking 90 shipped with all pieces.
K63ZcLO.jpg

Top Bottom