Good and Bad News

HuskerMath

Good news: Finally upgraded my vape to an SSV with a water filter, and it came in today.

Bad news: Completely, 100% broken right out of the box. Like, I'm pretty sure every piece has at least a little damage on it. I think the UPS guy hurled it at my door, that's the only logical explanation.

So, now I have to ship it back, wait for it to get there, wait for them to process it, wait for them to ship a new one, and wait for it to get here. I'm not out any money (thankfully), but wow, that's irritating.

HuskerMath,

djonkoman

yeah they handle it pretty roughly, once had a ratcage shipped here(not even international but just inside the country, so no planes involved), was such a cafe with a plastic bottompart and a wire upper part. the upperpart arrived completely bend out of shape etc, was even visible on the box, was was all dented etc.

luckily the store sent a new one free of charge(without even sending the broken one back)

djonkoman,

HuskerMath

Yeah, I can't imagine why they'd want it back. Maybe to prove I'm not lying? But a picture could do that just fine, so who knows. I'm just glad that there wasn't any red tape - they didn't even really ask any questions, they just to me to send it on back and they'll try again.

HuskerMath,
Top Bottom