Going on Honeymoon... And I need a destination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDudeAbides

Ordained Dudeist Minister
So the dude is getting married and we want to go somewhere herb friendly. We know of coarse there is the Amsterdam. As we would love to go over seas and experience the culture, we at this time in the economy can't afford to cross the pond. I am a proud owner of a DBV and since hard times have fallen upon us I'm glad I've found it and this site. So I figured the community would know of places of said interests. We have a budget for the entire trip between 2-2.5 thousand. For probably 3-4 days. We are aiming for simple dining and rooms. I'd like to know your experiences as well. Recommendations please! Getting married mid October. Thanks community!

TheDudeAbides,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Vancouver is a really nice 420-friendly city to visit. Beautiful City. Lots to see. Check it out.

Edit: It is kind of an expensive city, but it's still cheaper than Amsterdam.

CombustionJunction,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Denver has to be the most pot friendly city in the USA, it's gorgeous as well as clean too! The 16th street mall is really nice and has free hybrid buses for you to take since the street is closed to public traffic.

aesthyrian,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Negril Jamaica. You can find some nice all inclusive resorts. Beautiful beaches, weather, and the bud is plentiful. Don't buy at airport. Wait until you get to the resort. Better deals. I've never been, but researched the hell out of it (was going to go, but the time to get passport was too long).

Magic9,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Please knock it off with the Amsterdam already. Our entire country is mj friendly, not just our capital. And Amsterdam is probably the cheapest city in this country to stay food- and accommodation-wise, especially outside of the season. The Damrak is full of 40 euro a night hotels, and you can eat your belly full for just 5 bucks in one of the many restaurants on the Zeedijk. If tickets are about the same price there as they are here your budget isn't a problem at all for a short stay over here, it just depends on how much luxury you want.

But since you say October I wouldn't recommend The Netherlands, unless you like rain of course. You could get lucky weather wise, but it's best not to count on it I think. Not on such an occasion anyway. If you do decide to come here I'll be happy to give you some pointers though, just give me a shout.

I think the best advise I can give you for a happy marriage and honeymoon is, let the wife decide where you guys go :lol:

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom