Go to cheap alternatives for Tinymight 2/high end vape

Cloud McLongFoot

Hi guys,

Looking to find out people’s go to cheap alternatives if they have ever broken or misplaced their tm2 or other high end vape?
I’m an Australian vaper so suggestions in my country would be awesome but happy to hear everyone’s preferences!

Cloud McLongFoot,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
If it doesn’t need to be electronic I’d go for a dyna or danivape. Haven’t used the latter for full disclosure, but I understand it to be more effective and easier to one shot a bowl if that’s your style. I’m not personally so interested in torch vapes these days, but the dyna is still a fantastic, reliable, indestructible, and easy to use vape despite all the flack they seem to take these days.

If electric I think the xmax v3 pro still seems like the most reliable and effective cheap option.

Dutch-Mic

I immediately thought of torch vaporizers too.

For the cheapest full convection experience I think of the Elev8 WPA kit. But for a back-up vaporizer I would choose something indestructible like the Dynavap.

I don’t know if they are easily available in Australia, but the Dreamwood Glow 18 is a great 510 vaporizer and very affordable if you have a box mod.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Sticky Brick or similar for lower cost, high end experience.

POTV One or HR Fury Edge for a reliable backup electric.

Dynavap if you need something that can take a beating.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Take a look at Roffu, I like it better than the V3Pro for flavor, for a couple more bucks. Both can give strong hits.
With the glass chamber and glass mouthpiece (extra ten bucks) you can have an all glass vapor path. Another way to use it makes it like a battery powered log vape.
Or the native-use mouthpiece is handy for pocketing, it does a good job of cooling, though it takes a little more effort to maintain (clean) that way.
@LesPlenty might be able to point you to where to purchase in Australia

Greenleaf88

What’s in your line up now?

Edit:

I vote torch vape.

I don’t trust inexpensive electronic vapes for several reasons. Shitty materials. Shitty performance etc.
Big torch guy my lineup is mostly torch vapes with the exception of the tm2 and mighty

Here are a few
Sticky brick
Dynavap
Anvil.
Vapman
Hell i even have a Rio for dabs

You never have to worry to charge and torch vapes taste the best and hit the hardest

Cheers buddy good luck on the search

Kaptan

Here’s another suggestion to check out the Roffu. It is usually compared with its cousin, xmax v3 pro, but the heater seems to hit higher temps and extract slightly better. It’s also a more pocketable size IMO.

Kaptan,
Top Bottom