Gn0me/Gnockoff heater + bowl (EU only)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I am offering up for sale two custom made clear jointed glass bowls by local scientific glass blowers.
The two Gnome heaters are made by me ,there are sligh cosmetic imperfections,joints are 18mm male grounded. Originally Gn0me was in 14mm ,so this can be consider like a Gn0me on steroids .
Willing to let both go for 50 euro or 30 each. Shipping will be cheap,because local post offer low prices.
EDITED: Just realize that i am not making it clear that for 30 euro you get 1 bowl + 1 gn0me heater... Written like that it appears that i am asking 30 just for heater ... Sry guys...
This sale is limited only to the EU. If you have more questions you can contact me. For these heaters you need a big flame torch,pocket torches wont work or will need lot of time. I dont know if it can be fitted into coils cause i never tried but they are also 16mm ,in case you wanna take a shot.
I am looking also to get a 16mm coil,so if you have one i will be willing to do a trade.I can provide self cut screens from various 316L sizes of mesh. Bowls are quite big but also work with small ammounts. Alternatively i can offer a smaller bowl ,but i have to look for it,bottom picture(the heater on this pic is one of my first attempts it is not for sale and the screen will be brand new.. lol),contact me if interested. What is great about this design is that if you heat with the gong up, the other part is left cool and can be handled with bare hand without issue,which means you can remove the heater at any time you like without having to break the inhalation cycle.
Just to visualize how cheap local posts are 150gram small package will cost less than 2 euro unregistered and 6 euro ,registered,priority,recommended.. with notification of delivery (this is as expensive as it gets ,lol)
EDITED 2 : There is just one Gn0me kit left :)
zgnlc.jpg
yfmmr.jpg

qkkpb.jpg

ynlhb.jpg

2vd5iqu.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom