Glycerin tincture degradation

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
Short post here:

A friend of mine made a batch of glycerin tincture near the end of the summer, crocpot style, i bought a few bottles off of him for cheap and used it a few times, my first and only edible as of now. Didn't use it again until last weekend, so that's about 7 months, its been stored airtight and in complete darkness, but I had to wonder weather or not the THC degraded. Haven't done much research on this, but I know thc degrades into i think THA or something like that, and people have reported that this chemical gets you more "fucked up" and not high. With this in mind, i took 2 teaspoons when i got home one day, fell asleep as i was tired, and woke up at 10, not high, but feeling pretty off, and uncoordinated, "fucked up" it could be because I was very tired and possibly a little high. Will have to do a more concrete test soon, if it has degraded into tha or what ever chemical thc degrades into, i guess its pretty much useless, maybe pain relief? or a topical administration? as glycerin is often used on the skin?

any ideas?

PhishCactus,
Top Bottom