Glycerin extract?

Dberm

Hey guys, so my friend offered my some stuff that he said was a glycerin extract and is the type of stuff people use for edibles like sodas.

My question is... What the hell do I do with this stuff? He told me to be careful with it because apparently it's quite potent. It's in a form that could easily be mistaken for syrup: goopy sticky sugary brown stuff. Taking a tiny taste of it off a spoon gives an almost overwhelming chronic flavor.

Only idea is to put it into sodas. I have a LOT of this stuff depending on what the dosage is.

Dberm,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I make glycerin tincture and usually folks just ingest it... it tastes like weed flavored honey. For mine usually about a tablespoon will do you but every batch is different and people's tolerances vary so I would try at home...when you KNOW you have NO WHERE to be in case you do too much.

I make a lot of different goodies but many find the glycerin tincture to be their favorite just straight off a spoon.

Good luck!

Lo,

Dberm

I dont know if this stuff is super potent or if my mouth just isn't used to glycerin, but I dont think I could just eat a spoon full of this stuff. Makes me almost gag it's so sweet / strong flavored.

I measured out a bunch of 4.5g doses (just happened to be how much fit in my containers) and I injested 2 via a tasty chronic ice about 40 minutes ago and I haven't eaten anything today so I'm feeling it quite nicely! Pretty cool, cause I vape a lot of oil so for it to affect me this heavily is nice!

Dberm,
Top Bottom