Globe vs Cube vs Other Glass

ChronPain86

5 litre jugs of isopropyl alchohol, lots of salt or bicarb, coffee grinds (depending on the grind and perc hole/sliit size) and dont get multi chamber multi perc bongs.
larger hole percs seem easier to clean.
Globes are very stable, and they will white wall easier than any other piece, but it is just visual. But are very easy to clean. Good for huge bowls and fat sessions.
Swiss faberge style percs and recyclers dirty up real quick but taste great. And tend to need ispropyl to clean easily.
Some percs have a very soft draw(sssffffffffffft), some have more of a chug(chugblubChugBlubchugBlub)
I find more chuggy simple percs can taste better , but it is personal preference, finding the right piece for 'You' can take a little while and some experimentation.

If I had the cash i would look at the Gooroo, but if your funds are tied up , this thing kicks. I do not believe you can get better for the money.

This is My faithfull backup. 2nd piece i bought, cost £20 and its still one of my favourites, needs a double female adaptor tho.
It is reasonably thick glass, takes a knock , tastes great, not to hard to clean. Its always been what i reach for to compare other pieces to.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Recycler-Honeycomb-Turbine-Percolator-Quartz/dp/B07V3J9QWZ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1HKCR4O7OZJ08&keywords=turbine+bong&qid=1691322023&sprefix=turbine+bong,aps,162&sr=8-1

61cUz1saeWL._AC_SL1005_.jpg

I use it with a baller head.
Dont fill it past the disk by too much. It ratchets. And remember the double female adaptor if you get it for herb.
Having run it side by side with my herboriser globe, The green turbine is about to get washed for use, the globe is back in the cupboard.
Thanks tried finding it on amazon canada will have to look again or order from the UK I guess?

ChronPain86,

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Thanks tried finding it on amazon canada will have to look again or order from the UK I guess?
if your in Canada, should be easy to get nice glass , or from the U.S. But I believe you can order from amazon in other countries.
Issue i find with my globe is it takes alot of desktop space, and is very noisy. But very tasty. Herbouriser also post to US and Canada.
Or have a look in the classifieds on FuckCombustion and see what people are selling, if i was on that side of the pond, i think that is what i would do.
Theres also T.A.G. if you like to drool.
Give in to Your G.A.S. , join the Glass side, Luke. Use the force. but dont smAsh it.

Feyd2blak

Love my globe bubbler, been using dry with a Dani fusion, tremendous, still cools nicely and love watching the vapour billow out the perc. Not tried a cube but recommended vape supplies have both, plus a stand for the globes and are UK based, great site and great cust service as well

Raskolnikov

Love my globe bubbler, been using dry with a Dani fusion, tremendous, still cools nicely and love watching the vapour billow out the perc. Not tried a cube but recommended vape supplies have both, plus a stand for the globes and are UK based, great site and great cust service as well
I have a mega globe from RVS too. Great bubbler for the price. The extra 10mm hole means I can use the screwball with a dab at the same time.
I love how easy they are to clean in comparison to my other rigs. Quick swish around with iso and it's like new.
RVS are an excellent retailer.

Texus

By a wide margin, my favorite round design is the Rick Bird Barry Milkball. Don't know why but daaang it just hits so much better than any other globe design I've tried. @VGOODIEZ sells them or you can buy direct from RBB. My favorite glass for a ball vape. Gets such thick, milky kits.

Texus,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ

howie105

I have both a cube and a few globes, and both types do the job. The cube is more stable (less tip & slide) but the globes clear a bit better. However, when I am a feeling lazy, in a hurry I grab a j-hook.

howie105,
Reactions: lluther
Top Bottom