Glass Stems how to store

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I have several glass stems for dynavaps, Tubo evic, Splinter, and others. Does anyone have a kick ass way they store these things? As the same piece or a separate one altogether how do you transport? I'm headed for heartache soon with one or probably more of these. I'd like to hold it off for as long as I can.

VAPEHUNTER

Have you seen the "Cigar Caddy"? If i'm traveling around with glass stems this seems like a good way to keep them safe.

61B95PVpk3L._SX522_.jpg

LabPong

Dynavap tubes! I use both the smaller ones and larger ones.

Dynavap small tube fits:
arizer argo stems/ air/solo wpa's, dynavap bodies and etc.

Dynavap xl tube fits (longer and slightly wider):
my glass body vapcap stems with thin o-rings around them.
my full glass body Ti dynavap with a drip tip...total length is 4 1/8th inches long, with small padding of napkin.

Use a napkin or paper towel and make spacers to keep them from moving around.

LabPong,

Vaporware

I actually just finished making these sleeves! With a magnetic bottom! If your interested

sotqhc.jpg

Very nice! If I had a Nomad (still on the waiting list) I’d want a couple in the the right size for those stems. I’m sure some of the lucky few who already have them would be interested too.

Vaporware,

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Very nice! If I had a Nomad (still on the waiting list) I’d want a couple in the the right size for those stems. I’m sure some of the lucky few who already have them would be interested too.
I am not familiar with the nomad

primitiveorganic,

Vaporware

I am not familiar with the nomad

Check it out, it’s a great on demand convection vape, and the best looking one out there IMO. Each one has its own design, so look through some of the images later in the thread to see what kinds of wood/sleeves/buttons/etc. people have got so far.

It’s not all about looks though, @Dan Morrison has meticulously designed it down to the level of making some of his own screws and stuff. It’s a work of art that offers very good performance by all accounts so far.

Plus it has heater cartridges you can easily swap, so if it doesn’t perform exactly as you want now, Dan can produce new heaters to improve on it or you can build your own or have them built for you. :)

Here’s the thread on it:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-nomad-from-morwood.21143/

Look toward the end of the thread for the released builds which have come a long way from the first concepts.

Top Bottom