Glass Pieces and Breakage

Haveth

Accessory Maker
Hey FC!

Another hero has fallen, and has been laid to rest :rip:… so I am in the market for a new glass piece!
I’m sure this question has been asked a bunch, but I always like to hear the most recent reviews on new products. What are some of the highest quality pieces on the market (preferably NA made) currently, that do not cost $500-1000?
I do understand I will need to pay for quality, but I am also not looking for a “designer” piece. It is mostly about functionality to me! I am looking for something with a thick base/thick glass as many have fallen in the line of duty.

Thank you!!

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Just one candidate:

s320602492962714128_p101_i4_w3024.jpeg

canj00digit?,
Reactions: Haveth

Haveth

Accessory Maker
Just one candidate:

s320602492962714128_p101_i4_w3024.jpeg
That is absolutely beautiful.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey FC!

Another hero has fallen, and has been laid to rest :rip:… so I am in the market for a new glass piece!
I’m sure this question has been asked a bunch, but I always like to hear the most recent reviews on new products. What are some of the highest quality pieces on the market (preferably NA made) currently, that do not cost $500-1000?
I do understand I will need to pay for quality, but I am also not looking for a “designer” piece. It is mostly about functionality to me! I am looking for something with a thick base/thick glass as many have fallen in the line of duty.

Thank you!!

Hey I recommend checking out the other glass threads for recommendations... (Start at the most recent pages of any thread and skim your way backwards to read the recent reviews) GooRoo 3piece (the regular one, not the HD3, which is larger, also mine has color frit base) is still actually one of my favorites though, but my new favorite US maker at a reasonable price is Texas Hot Glass (I have her contoured hollow foot rig)

Haveth

Accessory Maker
Hey I recommend checking out the other glass threads for recommendations... (Start at the most recent pages of any thread and skim your way backwards to read the recent reviews) GooRoo 3piece (the regular one, not the HD3, which is larger, also mine has color frit base) is still actually one of my favorites though, but my new favorite US maker at a reasonable price is Texas Hot Glass (I have her contoured hollow foot rig)
Thank you for your suggestions!!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hey I recommend checking out the other glass threads for recommendations
One of the good glass threads for example 😄:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Or this shape from Quiver,

slippery

i dropped a 9mm straight tube bong from us tubes out of the window of a lifted jeep at 10mph onto pavement and it survived.
if you're looking for standard prodo pieces like beakers and straight tubes you're not gonna find better for the price. they don't have the most interesting designs though.

slippery,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom