Glass help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbivore21

Ok, so it seems my Luke Wilson 15 Arm Tree seems like it is coming apart at the join, where the glass tube comes off that you suck the vapor out of. There is what looks like a hairline crack all the way around the outside of the join. It seems very even. Is this a crack? Should I be worried? I can't even get a clear picture to post here of the crack because it is so thin. I bought it in the classifieds here, from @Frederick McGuire

It has never been dropped or bumped! I hope this is just something silly and not the glass cracking?

If it is cracking, is there any way to get this fixed?

herbivore21,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Ok, so it seems my Luke Wilson 15 Arm Tree seems like it is coming apart at the join, where the glass tube comes off that you suck the vapor out of. There is what looks like a hairline crack all the way around the outside of the join. It seems very even. Is this a crack? Should I be worried? I can't even get a clear picture to post here of the crack because it is so thin. I bought it in the classifieds here, from @Frederick McGuire

It has never been dropped or bumped! I hope this is just something silly and not the glass cracking?

If it is cracking, is there any way to get this fixed?
You should contact the Seller rather than go public immediately. Just my opinion.

herbivore21

You are right to point that out! May I highlight very clearly that I do not believe I was sold anything dodgy, the piece is fantastic, and the seller was great! I just want to know if this is an issue I should nip in the bud or if it is nothing, hence why I posted :)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Hey man, I've sent ya a PM with a bit more details in it, but I'm pretty sure its just the internal structure of the glass reflecting light funny.

It always looked like it had a bit of a ring there where the mouthpiece joins the can.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: psiclone

herbivore21

you are the man! Cheers brother, will check it out when i get home in 5

Just got home, checked it out, can't feel the crack with my fingernail at all, and this is at the same point as Frederick described! Crisis averted (hopefully!) haha couldn't be without it when my E-Nano just arrived haha, it is bliss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom