Glass and Vapir rise bag vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Ok so I broke up my other pkg and bascially created a new one.
*****Bamboo HI and Xmax2 are sold.******

What I have here is a Vapir Rise. 1.0
This one only goes to 400F but while running can get up to 404 F. Just like in my pictures. I have a volcano, so this never gets used.
It Includes two hoses for hookah mode which can be cut shorter if you like to make 4 hookah hoses. It Includes the hookah attachment. So multiple people can Vape off more than one hose simultaneously. It includes new screens for the chamber and for the valve, one new filter, and a concentrate cup. I only have one new bag, but you can buy turkey bags from the grocery stores and make your own or order some volcano bags for the solid valve and they work just as well. The valve works almost identical to the Volcano solid valve. The valve pushes a screen down to load very small amounts or can load big amounts as well.
This is a great intro to bag vapes. There is no vapor in the bag in the picture.

- D020 original fires perfectly and perc straight.

- FC UFO I broke the detachable mouthpeice so I am including brand new whip tubing from 7th floor in black. Also includes 45 degree 18mm male to male adapter and a mouthpiece to put on the end of the whip that is also from 7th floor.
All glass is perfect and have no damage.
Package for Vapir Rise and Glass peices is $100 with $5 shipping help. All glass will be cleaned and shipped Apocalypse proof of course.
I also have other vapes that I'm willing to negotiate for, if you're interested PM me.
GFxLNAr.jpg

Twz0hJH.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom